• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First time PH run..need your wisdom!

4everbulked

Registered
Reaction score
-First post here! 185lbs 5"8" been training 4 years with solid foods, whey, creatine, and preworkouts only.

-Ready to dip into the ph world, have been doing lots of research but still foggy because everything seems too opinionated..I know that bodybuilding methods differ for everyone, but I don't want to go into this unaware/dangerously.

-Do I need a SERM? What is the best stack for a 6 week Halo Extreme run? AI? 50/75mg a day?

-I'm def. sticking with IML Halo but any other side support supports are welcome if they are tried and true. I appreciate all of your guys help from your time in the trenches.

P.S. The IML shirt you guys gave out at Olympia fits amazingly, and it's my favorite. Thanks!

Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums, brother.

A SERM is def recommended for nearly all hormonal cycles. It's good to have some tamoxifen on hand, in case of the rare instance of a gyno flare up. 20mg Nolva ed until it subsides. Beyond that, SERMs are simply the most effective way to recover your hpta post cycle. I usually rec a mild AI such as E-Control to prevent estrogen rebound in PCT.

Cycle
weeks 1 - 6
halo
3 caps upon waking

Epi andro
3 caps upon waking

advanced cycle support
3 caps prior to bed

pct
weeks 7 - 10
nolva
20mg (1mL) prior to bed

advanced cycle support
3 caps prior to bed

ultra male
1 cap prior to bed

weeks 10 - 12
E-control
3 caps prior to bed

advanced cycle support
3 caps prior to bed

ultra male
1 cap prior to bed

discounts are in my signature
Lmk if you have any questions or need any further help ;)

I think I'd like to start out with just the Halo, not sure how I'm going to respond, and this being my first time, there's obvious worries. I've read a lot to space out doses, any reason why 3 at once? Also, is it smart to just run the Halo and keep everything else the same in the plan (cutting the epi/and)? Thanks so much!

Back