• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Gyno issues

jerseystrong

Registered
Reaction score
I have done 3 full cycles of ironmag labs. The last one I did was dmz 2.0 and the both andros with the regular stack supplements (ie ultra male, ano support, e control, and osta rx.) This is probably 3 months post and I still have soreness in my nipples, nothing along the lines of lactating but still soreness to the extent that any contact with them is unpleasant. I even did another run of e control a month ago to see if this would help stop the problem. Now that it has been way past the half life cycle of any of these I was wondering if anyone else had similar problems or side effects and how you went about treating them. Any suggestions would be nice and short of getting my glads removed.

My personal suggestion that I have seen work in clients for a decade.

High dose Nolva combined with Cabaser for a month or more.

Even something basic like 40mgs of Nolva, and .5mgs of Cabaser E3days will make a noticeable difference if not remove it all.

^^bump for other answers^^

Even something basic like 40mgs of Nolva, and .5mgs of Cabaser E3days will make a noticeable difference if not remove it all.

Would nolva and bromo work the same instead of cabaser?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

that was what I was going to ask is where would I even go about ordering NOVA and what sites or brands have worked the best. I dont really have any solid leads online or know what is reputable.

Where do you usually order from?

20mg of nolva daily until symptoms subside is all you need. 40mg is no more effective than 20mg. Although I do believe it is twice as effective at reducing the amount of $$$ in your bank account. You should see and feel marked improvement after a month @ 20mg. Hardcore Peptides Nolva is the way to go.

20mg of nolva daily until symptoms subside is all you need. 40mg is no more effective than 20mg. Although I do believe it is twice as effective at reducing the amount of $$$ in your bank account. You should see and feel marked improvement after a month @ 20mg. Hardcore Peptides Nolva is the way to go.

I went ahead and ordered the 60ml bottle. This may sound ridiculous but judging my the eye dropper in the bottle im assuming that it is oral based and not an injectable.

Back