• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thinking about a mass stack. Msten?

Musclebound98

Registered
Reaction score
After my baseball season, which is my last one, I'm think about doing a ph mass stack. So far I'm leaning twords the monster mass stack from IronMag. Will that put on a decent amount of mass? I was wondering about the ph Msten and how it was. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

After my baseball season, which is my last one, I'm think about doing a ph mass stack. So far I'm leaning twords the monster mass stack from IronMag. Will that put on a decent amount of mass? I was wondering about the ph Msten and how it was. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks!!
That may be an option for you, however, only if you've done some past cycles. Otherwise, I'd say you could bulk great with halo, and decadrol. A serm, such as, tamoxifen will be needed no matter what route you take

Give me more background info, and I'll better be able to help you or at something up.

I have done a cycle in the past so I understand the process and far as dosing regiment and joint/liver support. I was also leaning towards metha-drol. I hear its really effective if used properly. With that, since its a 3-compound ph would you recommend taking 4-andro or 1-andro on cycle? if so which one or would you just take the methadrol solo

appreciate the info

I would say do the M-sten with 4-andro....M-sten combo packs plenty of punch and is a little more user friendly....if you have cycled some of the stronger PH/DS on the market and didnt have any issues then MDE could be a.solid choice...personally I prefer M-sten of the two....

Being that most of the PH/DS products on the market that are heavy hitters are from the dht family....a comound like 4-andro is a essential part of the stack...and advanced cycle support...

thanks for the input...Do you find that 1-andro is any better? Would you reccomend taking them both with the msten?

Back