• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4 Weeks of Methadrol Extreme and another 4 weeks of Super DMZ 2.0?

twitchh17

Registered
Reaction score
hey whats up guys? I'm nearing the end of my cycle with Methadrol Extreme and loved the results. So far added 13lbs. My question is after I'm done with Methadrol Extreme can I bridge it with Super DMZ 2.0?

I wouldn't. 8 weeks of multiple methyls is killer on your body. Hell, 6 weeks is harsh enough.

Would def not recommend that OP....4 weeks of MDE its good to take a break...

thanks guys.. i guess ill run PCT when MDE is done and go on the super dmz after pct?

Yea best to go straight into your pct after your metha drol run. DMZ 2.0 is certainly not a bridging compound. In fact it's very similar to metha drol in that it is a combo of methylsten and dymethazine. Only diffrrence is that methadrol has 50% more dymethazine and a little deca drol added to it.

But for your next designer run I'd go with the DMZ 3.0 rather than the 2.0. The 2.0 would be a step from the methadrol where as the 3.0 would be a step up in that it has alpha 1 added to it.

Back