• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Lump developing under nipple 3 weeks after PCT

Edgarrizzy

Registered
Reaction score
180lb
15% BF

a couple months ago I ran Epi-Tren/4 Andro stack work 7 weeks. At 6 caps of epi-Tren and 4 caps 4 Andro no sides during cycle or during pct. Got some great gains btw. I ran PCT for 8 weeks after than, dosing liquid clomid "hardcore peptides" at 160mg for 4 weeks along with adult ex and e-control.

A couple weeks after PCT I felt a slight lump under my right nipple and sensitivity in both nipples. No puffiness or irritation thought and sex drive is great . In short what I'm trying to say is there anything I can try running to get rid of this lump and irritation. Thanks in advance.

An educated guess would be that if you ran PCT correctly with an anti-e as well, either you didn't notice it forming during cycle or PCT or it wasn't there.

In either event, since you ran epi tren, there is the potential for your prolactin to be elevated and part of the issue.

You can research more on this topic even on this forum.

My personal suggestion in your situation would be to hit it both ways with an anti-e and anti-prolactin.

Something basic for you like Nolva @ 20mgs ED and Cabaser .5mgs every 3rd day should do the trick. Run for at least a solid 2-4 weeks.

^^bump for others^^

I would recommend Nolva @20mg ed until symptoms subside and Aromasin @25mg ed until symptoms subside and then take 12.5mg for 2 weeks beyond that. Unless you are lactating fluid from your nipples I would stay away from caber or bromo. Many people take these types of anti prolactin drugs when in reality prolactin is not the problem. Only blood work can confirm what is really to blame. I have had many gyno flare ups from tren products in the past and the nolva/aromasin combo clears it up every time. Hardcore peptides is a solid cmpany to order these chems from.

Wes pm me if you know any legit caber and nolva sources.. I feel like I just keep using rubbing alcohol.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
FYI, If you see Caber offered in a suspension or liquid form stay away from it. Caber is only stable in pill form. For that you need a script or you have to order from overseas. Hardcore peptides nolva is good to go.

FYI, If you see Caber offered in a suspension or liquid form stay away from it. Caber is only stable in pill form. For that you need a script or you have to order from overseas. Hardcore peptides nolva is good to go.

Yeah my script ran out of caber. Bromo I tried again last night.. Not doing that again.

Have you tried Prami? I don't like it and many complain about nausea. The main problem is they dose it way too high from the get go. It has to be tapered up from next to nothing dose wise. You might give that a try. I know Purchase peptides has it.

Did you read my thread on the bromo I posted today? Tell me what you think. And I am not familiar with prami, is this a antiprog?

OP..get some labs for starters...you can get labs today and have the results by tomorrow..imo all you need to run is nolvadex 20mg ed tell it subsides(unless e2 is way out of range)...progestin activity is greatly increased in the presence of high estrogen..if the labs show high estrogen(which they most likely will)use aromasin at the needed dose to lower it..unless you get labs you wont know how to proceed correctly..

Back