• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Help Needed, Wanting to try first cycle, Please!

quie2droid

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

I have been reading through this forum and a few others and have been wanting to try pro hormones for awhile, but not sure where to start. I am leaning towards Halo Extreme from what I have read. Here are my stats:

45 years old
6'0
about 19% body fat
work out 4 times a week
looking for some recomp and lean gains
I have a little extra around the middle to lose that has been tough
do not want water weight or puffiness
not looking for huge gains just want to cut fat and add lean mass

Also, would like to know about post cycle supps.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Serms you can get at hardcore peptides.com. I would suggest Nolvadex and you can use spiny20 for 20% off

Is that stack pretty hardcore? Since this is my first cycle, not wanting to get too wigged out.

Definitely not hardcore at all

Is that stack pretty hardcore? Since this is my first cycle, not wanting to get too wigged out.

You will be fine. Follow the recommended doses and keep strict to a diet and make sure you take the pills when you are supposed to everyday. If I'm dosing twice a day I like to spread out the pills between 6-8 hours. If I'm doses three times a day I'll do 5-6 hours apart

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

You will be fine. Follow the recommended doses and keep strict to a diet and make sure you take the pills when you are supposed to everyday. If I'm dosing twice a day I like to spread out the pills between 6-8 hours. If I'm doses three times a day I'll do 5-6 hours apart

Thanks for the info guys. Also, do you think the DMZ is a better supp and stack than Halo Extreme?

Welcome to the ironmaglabs forums, brother
Thanks for the info guys. Also, do you think the DMZ is a better supp and stack than Halo Extreme?

Not for you. You're not near experienced enough for something of that nature. It is definitely not recommended to beginners, or those cutting weight.

i'd recommend 3 caps halo for 6 weeks stacked with 8 weeks Epi andro for 8 weeks. This will give you smoke time to make a significant body recomp, ie reducing body fat, whilst gaining lean muscle mass. Diet will be your key to success with any cycle. Also be sure to drink plenty of water, at least 1.5 gallons per day while cycling. I can lay it all out, if you'd like. Lmk if you have any questions, I'm here to help.

Welcome to the ironmaglabs forums, brother

Not for you. You're not near experienced enough for something of that nature. It is definitely not recommended to beginners, or those cutting weight.

i'd recommend 3 caps halo for 6 weeks stacked with 8 weeks Epi andro for 8 weeks. This will give you smoke time to make a significant body recomp, ie reducing body fat, whilst gaining lean muscle mass. Diet will be your key to success with any cycle. Also be sure to drink plenty of water, at least 1.5 gallons per day while cycling. I can lay it all out, if you'd like. Lmk if you have any questions, I'm here to help.

Thanks for the chime in Adrenolin,

I would greatly appreciate for you to lay it out for me. Like you pointed out, I am a beginner to prohormones and don't want to mess things up, start to hard, but want to get the most out of a cycle. I am a little hesitant as don't want low or no libido either. You don't think 3 a day for 6 weeks in place of 2 a day for 4 weeks will be too much on the Halo for me?

Not at all. 75 mgs a day for 6 weeks is the basic halo cycle

No stick to something less drastic. The halo stack will be fine. Most first timers make excellent gains with most phs since it's their first time. You will be happy with this and it's not overkill. More is not always better and just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

On that note I gained 20 lbs on epistane which was my first ph

Wow, 20 lbs seems like a lot for a cycle gain and that maybe more than what I'm looking for. I would really like 7-10 lbs of lean muscle along with losing some body fat. Would Osta be better for me for those goals?

I wouldn't second guess what you've already decided on. 20 lbs is a lot and not the norm. Plus you have to account for fat, water weight gain, and loss of that after cycle. 10 lbs of kept lean muscle is what you hope to achieve.

I completely understand, but water weight gain is definitely not what I want. I have been on creatine before and it made me really puffy and was really hard to get that back off at my age. I will be 46 and it really getting harder and harder.

I completely understand, but water weight gain is definitely not what I want. I have been on creatine before and it made me really puffy and was really hard to get that back off at my age. I will be 46 and it really getting harder and harder.

I hear ya. I'm 41 and the metabolism doesn't hardly even work any more. But this is a great stack and like I said, 10 lbs is a goal to shoot for not easily attainable. Have your diet in check and you won't gain hardly anything while losing fat and gaining muscle.

I wouldn't second guess what you've already decided on. 20 lbs is a lot and not the norm. Plus you have to account for fat, water weight gain, and loss of that after cycle. 10 lbs of kept lean muscle is what you hope to achieve.

Exactly. 20 lbs is included in water and muscle. I did also run epi for around 9 weeks I believe so gains were easier to keep. Even five pounds of solid muscle is very good gains IMO. It also all depends on diet. Eat for the weight you want to be not the weight you are. Don't second guess yourself, stick to your plan. More than likely you will not gain 20 lbs from your cycle

Back