• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stacking Msten and super dmz?

1pecmanlet

Registered
Reaction score
About to start a cycle

week 1-12: Test E 500mg/week
week 1-4: super dmz 2.0 - 1 cap a day (i only have 30 pills, not full bottle)
week 1-4: msten 2 caps a day?????

week 1-12: aromasin 12.5mg/day

week 14-18: nolva/clomid

i know msten is in super dmz so this cycle would make sense, correct?

has anybody here stacked them before? good results?

About to start a cycle

week 1-12: Test E 500mg/week
week 1-4: super dmz 2.0 - 1 cap a day (i only have 30 pills, not full bottle)
week 1-4: msten 2 caps a day?????

week 1-12: aromasin 12.5mg/day

week 14-18: nolva/clomid

i know msten is in super dmz so this cycle would make sense, correct?

has anybody here stacked them before? good results?
Not those two in particular, but yes. I have stacked Super-DMZ 2.0 at 2 caps ed with Super-DMZ 3.0 at 2 caps ed alongside 150mg of each test prop, tren ace, mast prop every other day.

Bad ass results

Not those two in particular, but yes. I have stacked Super-DMZ 2.0 at 2 caps ed with Super-DMZ 3.0 at 2 caps ed alongside 150mg of each test prop, tren ace, mast prop every other day.

Bad ass results

niceeeee! thanks for the reply

was gonna just run Test E/ Tren E..but bitched out...i dont think im ready mentally for tren yet.

this will be my second AAS cycle, my next cycle ill definitely dip into tren

Bad ass results

Adrenolin man how did you keep your sides to a minimum with this stack? Especially your liver? Basically what you were taking was 40mg dmz 40 mg msten and 20 mg alpha 1. I understand that you already knew this but thats a badass cycle and i was just wondering how you kept all the sides to a minimum.

Cycle support, proper nutrition, and water. Some people can get away with it, others can't. I am the same way as him and can handle as many methyls as I desire. (Please don't backfire on me now :mad:)

Back