• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Looking For Something Small

davidm

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to the board and new to prohormones and all of this stuff. I've been doing research for awhile and I have decided that I want to get on some of this stuff.

My stats really fast:
Weight: 167 about 10 or 9% bodyfat, just got done with a 8 week cut.
Weight training: 2 years, off for a year, back on for another 2 years.

I'm looking for something a little bit more mild, I'm still a little young, although to be honest my biggest concern is money. My buddy is looking to run his first stack as well, he's older than me and a bit bigger, around 188 at 14% bodyfat or so.

Anyway, we were looking at the Halo Extreme stack, we were thinking of running it for 6 weeks and finishing of with a serm.

Or I have also been considering Osta RX. It looks good to me, I'd plan to run it for either 8 or 10 weeks, and then follow up with a serm. Big pluses seem to be less sides and less cost. From what I've read I may want to take something to regulate estrogen while I'm on it. I did have gyno in my teen years but that went away years ago.

My goals are mainly to do a lean bulk, I would be more than happy to gain anywhere from 10 to 20 pounds of muscle within the next 10 weeks.

Any advice or thoughts? I've read that some people complain that they don't really see any gains at all while on Osta, and that's the only thing that holds me back a little bit.

Hey guys, I'm new to the board and new to prohormones and all of this stuff. I've been doing research for awhile and I have decided that I want to get on some of this stuff.

My stats really fast:
Weight: 167 about 10 or 9% bodyfat, just got done with a 8 week cut.
Weight training: 2 years, off for a year, back on for another 2 years.

I'm looking for something a little bit more mild, I'm still a little young, although to be honest my biggest concern is money. My buddy is looking to run his first stack as well, he's older than me and a bit bigger, around 188 at 14% bodyfat or so.

Anyway, we were looking at the Halo Extreme stack, we were thinking of running it for 6 weeks and finishing of with a serm.

Or I have also been considering Osta RX. It looks good to me, I'd plan to run it for either 8 or 10 weeks, and then follow up with a serm. Big pluses seem to be less sides and less cost. From what I've read I may want to take something to regulate estrogen while I'm on it. I did have gyno in my teen years but that went away years ago.

My goals are mainly to do a lean bulk, I would be more than happy to gain anywhere from 10 to 20 pounds of muscle within the next 10 weeks.

Any advice or thoughts? I've read that some people complain that they don't really see any gains at all while on Osta, and that's the only thing that holds me back a little bit.
Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums brother.

Weeks 3 - 8
Halo Extreme
3 caps daily upon waking

Weeks 1 - 8
Epi Andro
4 caps daily upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps daily prior to bed

PCT
Weeks 9 - 12
Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex)
1mL (20mg) nightly, prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps nightly, prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control

Advanced Cycle Support

Lmk if you have any questions.. I'm here to help.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response.

So just to make sure, I need to buy:

2 bottles of Halo Extreme
2 bottles of epi andro
2 bottles of advanced cycle support
1 bottle Nolva (I don't get that here, but I've seen where to get it)
1 bottle E control

Thanks for the tips, we've been trying to do a lot of research, I just want to make sure I have everything in order so I don't mess myself up at all.

Is it better to eat around maintenance on Halo extreme? I've read that it's a great recomp agent. When I'm cutting naturally I usually go about 20% below maintenance, just not sure if it's similar on a prohormone, I've a lot of logs, but no one seems to mention nutrition a lot except for saying "my nutrition is dialed in".

I was just talking to a guy who is on a cycle of Halo extreme, but he told me he doesn't take any supports and just a PCT at the end, I feel like I want to do it the right way if I'm going to do a cycle though, so I'll just have to save up for another month or so.

Thanks for the response.

So just to make sure, I need to buy:

2 bottles of Halo Extreme
2 bottles of epi andro
2 bottles of advanced cycle support
1 bottle Nolva (http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate, ADREN20 for 20% OFF site wide at HCP)
1 bottle E control
Yes that's correct. The two bottles of Epi-Andro will last you 6wks at 3 caps daily.

Back