• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

halo update

seanie1987

Registered
Reaction score
so people im 4 days on just halo and ultra male and i feel great. sleeping better, less tired at work and pumped in the gym.
Drink alot of water to much i think had about 4 litres between 7:30 and 5:00 is this normal? Im always hungry aswell.
peeing alot with the water intake is this ok?
Also there is a social club thing next friday with work, is it ok to have a glass of wine or beer or should i stay clear of this. Any info would be great people and as always wishing you all the best.

A couple gallons of water is ideal. Imo there really isn't much use for more than this unless your activity is more than just working out and then you will have to dial that in. You want your urine color to have a little yellow tint to it, if it looks like yellow gatorade you can up you water intake. Alcohol in moderation is ok. Just don't start slamming down shot. A few beers or glasses of wine should be dine imo. Just don't make it an everyday habit. Keep your food intake lean even though you feel you could stop at every drive thru you pass by. I keep a cooler with me as I am on the move in my job and keeps me honest. Go crush some weights brother.

Thanks for the update, your increased water intake is to be expected & it's ok to have a drink in moderation.

cool guys thats great thanks for the info, im not a big drinker anyway just dont want to be unsociable, ill be driving so one beer is all, was at a bar tonight with the wife and friends drank water all night , one of the friends is a chef at the bar and brought out deep fried chicken wings, well it was like i was a junky or something I ran home and made a protein shake and had some rice cakes im so hungry all the time, but i feel a million bucks, and its nice to eat clean, chicken and pasta gets boring every day tho.

Back