• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need some advice

h0ttniks

Registered
Reaction score
Okay so this will be my first cycle. Ive done plenty of reading on this and other forums. I already know its a hard first cycle. My macros are in line and I'm 30. So what I would like advice on is on preloading with DAA and how / when / how long. Also I have picked up some Taurine and would like advice on how to use that to prevent back pumps. Am I missing anything? Any other offered advice? Thanks so much for your help! I really appreciate positive, constructive feedback.

First Cycle:

Weeks 1-4 ~ Super-DMZ Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-4 ~ 4-Andro Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (improved mood, energy and libido)
Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)
Weeks 5-8 ~ E-Control Rx™ - 1 capsule 3 times per day (post cycle therapy)
Weeks 5-8 ~ Clomid 50/50/50/50

I strongly recommend you get pre and post cycle blood work. You'll get just as good results with your first cycle using something such as Halo at 3 caps for 6wks and Epi-Andro at 4 caps for 8wks.

I don't recommend SDMZ 3.0 to you no matter what your stats are. You'll have no idea what gain and sides are coming from which compound... it's an irresponsible run, that I'm sure you're thinking, more compounds = better gains. Start off with the basics and move up to the 3.0.

^^i agree^^..no matter what someones first run is..be it AAS or ph/ds products...one compound at a time...so if you have issues you can isolate the problem..and theres no need to run the big boy from the get go...

Thank you both for the response. This leads me to a few more questions.1) can you give me a run down on how that cycle should go? Are you suggesting both together? Is it just Halo at 3 caps for 6wks and Epi-Andro at 4 caps for 8wks? Or is there more needed with this? Like advanced cycle support or ultra male? what about a SERM? ... I ask because I spent more time researching dmz..2)If I dont need the Clomid with Halo and Epi, then whats the shelf life on Clomid? I just got mine in 2 days ago and am thinking of saving it for the super dmz later. I think I will follow your advice and start off more responsibly. 3) When I get down the road to running DMZ after one or two other cycles, just so I dont have to ask the same questions again later...preloading with DAA and how / when / how long. Also I have picked up some Taurine and would like advice on how to use that to prevent back pumps. Is anything missing in this stack?Again thanks guys.

Thank you both for your response. I appreciate your time. I think I will take you advice and start with the halo and epi.

This brings me to a few more questions.

1) I would need to add a SERM to the PCT right? I can use the clomid I have already.

2) What is the shelf life on Clomid before it expires?

3) What about preloading with DAA...how? and what would the real benefits be. And how would I dose / use Taurine to prevent back pumps?

Thanks for your help.

Thank you both for your response. I appreciate your time. I think I will take you advice and start with the halo and epi.

This brings me to a few more questions.

1) I would need to add a SERM to the PCT right? I can use the clomid I have already.

2) What is the shelf life on Clomid before it expires?

3) What about preloading with DAA...how? and what would the real benefits be. And how would I dose / use Taurine to prevent back pumps?

Thanks for your help.

1. Clomid is good for PCT, if you have it already, great.

2. What does the label say, or is it a liquid solution? What brand is it?? When did you buy it??

3. Preloading DAA for what reason?? What is your goal?? DAA is a natural test booster, you dont take it with a prohormone. Are you considering it post PCT, etc??

Taurine can be run various ways. In lamen's terms it is "dosage dependent per individual". Some people respond to 2-3grams (2000-3000mgs) and others take upwards of 10grams. For sure, start out low and see if it helps..it is all going to vary from person to person and you are no different.

You could start by doing 1000mgs in the am, 1000mgs in the early afternoon and another 1000mgs in the late afternoon. Drink a ton of water the whole time. So that is 3grams total. If that doesn't help, move up dosage wise little by little. There is no "factual" dosage that anyone here can give you that says for 100% fact it is going to alleviate back pumps in "your body"

1. Clomid is good for PCT, if you have it already, great.

2. What does the label say, or is it a liquid solution? What brand is it?? When did you buy it??

3. Preloading DAA for what reason?? What is your goal?? DAA is a natural test booster, you dont take it with a prohormone. Are you considering it post PCT, etc??

Taurine can be run various ways. In lamen's terms it is "dosage dependent per individual". Some people respond to 2-3grams (2000-3000mgs) and others take upwards of 10grams. For sure, start out low and see if it helps..it is all going to vary from person to person and you are no different.

You could start by doing 1000mgs in the am, 1000mgs in the early afternoon and another 1000mgs in the late afternoon. Drink a ton of water the whole time. So that is 3grams total. If that doesn't help, move up dosage wise little by little. There is no "factual" dosage that anyone here can give you that says for 100% fact it is going to alleviate back pumps in "your body"

2) I just got it in from purity solutions.

I am currently running activate xtreme and triazole together for one month and will add DAA. I would like to start the halo/epiandro when I'm done (about three weeks to go). Do I need to wait for a month or so after I am done running the test booster to start my ph cycle?

Back