• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Some TALL Guy Gets Strong(er) with IML's Super DMZ 3.0!

DJBeanPole

Registered
Reaction score
Hello IMLF! Some of you may know me (from other forums) but I'm willing to bet a bunch of you have no idea who the hell I am so let me introduce myself. I'm DJBEANPOLE! But you guys can just call me DJ! I've been lifting/training for 10+ years now and have gotten into powerlifting seriously in only the past 2 years or so. Training has varied from the very beginning with Starting Strength all the way through multiple cycles of 5/3/1 and now Sheiko... so no bodybuilding going on here. If my body gets sculpted due to my strength workouts then I'm all for it otherwise I'm just looking to be STRONG!

SuperDMZ.gif

Who needs injectables when ya got Super DMZ 3.0?
wink.png

Big shout out and many thanks to the IML crew for allowing me this opportunity, even as a guy with a shallow post count, to log SDMZ3.0 for everyone here. I'm very detail oriented and love to answer questions so feel free!

MY STATS
Height: 6'9" (this is not a typo)
Weight: Currently ~248lbs but for #s we'll just say 250
Training: Sheiko Peaking Program (zones in for a PLing comp)

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

CURRENT MAXES
BENCH: 320lbs
SQUAT: 365lbs
DEADLIFT: 500lbs
OHP: 175lbs

GOALS
Hoping to drive up and/or maintain my strength levels while getting down to a competing weight of 242lbs. I'm hoping SDMZ 3.0 will make this happen. And if I appear bigger while actually losing weight and getting stronger then I'm all for that!

THE PRODUCT
As if you guys needed an intro for this...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by IML
Super-DMZ Rx 3.0™ is a newly formulated anabolic "Mass & Hardening Stack" engineered and designed to increase, sustain, and strengthen muscularity via multiple pathways. Super-DMZ Rx 3.0™ incorporates a combination of three synergistic pro-anabolic compounds that target multiple receptor sites resulting in dry gains, harder/leaner muscle, and increased vascularity from one workout to the next. Super-DMZ Rx 3.0™ will help increase lean muscle mass and strength and take you to the next level like no other LEGAL product on the market! This product was designed for ultimate versatility!

It's super strong but you can cut or bulk on it. Nutrition will largely drive the goal but Super-DMZ RX 3.0™ will facilitate reaching that goal quicker than nutrition and training alone.

We also designed this product for both advanced and newer users of designers. Advanced users may use 2 caps daily in divided doses and get an amazing blend equaling 60 mg of strong anabolics. New users may take 1 cap daily resulting in 30 mg of strong anabolics daily. No matter your experience level with designers, Super-DMZ RX 3.0™ may be utilized by adjusting daily capsule consumption.

INGREDIENTS:

1) Dymethazine was a prescribed anabolic at one time therefore we have human trials in which this steroid was used. This compound has been around since 1962 when it was presented in the literature. Early on it was sold under the Roxilon brand name. Dimethazine is basically an oral Masterone (drostanolone propionate). Published reports indicate that Dimethazine possesses an androgenic rating of 96 and an anabolic rating of 210. Dimethazine is a strong anabolic compound that adds lean body mass rapidly. Furthermore it seems to possess little to no estrogenic or progestational activity.

2) Methylstenbolone possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a whopping anabolic rating of 660. Research dating back to the mid 1960's proves that Methylstenbolone has a greater muscle building effect than Anadrol or Dianabol mg to mg. Methylstenbolone is an active and orally-bioavailable DHT-derived compound that resists metabolic breakdown. As a result, Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

3) Alpha-1 is a methylated version of 1-AD and also has a significant conversion to the exceedingly strong but banned Methyl 1-Testosterone (M1T). M1T was arguably one of the most powerful designer steroids to ever hit the OTC market. Therefore, Alpha-1 possesses two distinct and powerful anabolic pathways that will produce rapid and profound gains in muscle mass and power.

CYCLE PLANS
Hawthorne berries & Milk Thistle preloaded out 2 weeks
SuperDMZ3: 2/2/2/2
Cycle Assist: 6/6/6/6
- Fish oil throughout
- Controlled Labs Orange Triad 6/day throughout
- Taurine on hand if needed
- Other ancillaries are available if needed (anti-estro, anti-prolactin)

PCT
CLOMID: 50/50/50/50/X/X
ERASE PRO: 0/0/1/1/1/1 (I've only used OG Erase in the past so if this doesn't look right let me know)
Creatine restarted @ 5g postworkout (will be off during cycle)
Formula-X: 2/2/2/2/2/2 (might sub DPOL not sure yet)
Titanium: 3/3/3/3/3/3

Please join me in this hopefully EPIC log!

Sorry for the two submissions for this thread I didn't see it the first time say "Need Moderator Permission" and thought it was forever lost in the tubes of the interwebz...

:D

What up Big Boy thanks for the log and awesome GIF...we will be following along for the ride!

lol thanks man! I give ya'll my permission to use that gif however you see fit ;)

Welcome to the ironmaglabs forums brother

very nice, detailed first post

Thank you sir! Speaking of which time to update...

DAY 3: SQUAT/BENCH

Yes today is actually DAY 3. I started Monday. I haven't been able to train until now since I've worked the past 3 days in a row
frown.png
I was exhausted after work and cut this one a little short because I was running low on time in the gym before they closed.

SQUAT
205 x2
205 x2
240 x2
260 x3
275 x2
275 x2
295 x2
295 x2

BENCHPRESS
165 x3
165 x3
195 x2
210 x2
210 x2
240 x3
240 x3
240 x3
255 x1
All reps paused for 1 second on the chest

DB FLY
50 x10
50 x10
50 x10
50 x10
50 x10

Was going to do some Good Mornings but I was running out of time and my back will get destroyed tomorrow anyway by deadlifting so I figured what the hell
smile.png

More to come tomorrow!

- DJ

lol thanks man! I give ya'll my permission to use that gif however you see fit ;)

Thank you sir! Speaking of which time to update...

I'd like to use it as a SuperDMZ promo!

DAY 4: DEADLIFT VARIATIONS

KNEE DEADS
275 x2
275 x2
325 x1
350 x3
375 x3
375 x3
(deadlift from ground to knees only - helps w/ launch speed)

BENCHPRESS
165 x3
165 x3
165 x3
195 x2
210 x2
225 x3
240 x2
240 x2
(all reps paused on chest for 1 second)​

DB FLY
52.5 x10
52.5 x10
55 x10
55 x10
60 x10​

RACK PULLS
300 x3
300 x3
350 x2
405 x2
405 x2
405 x2
405 x2​

GOOD MORNING
135 x5
135 x5
135 x5
135 x5
135 x5
(from Day 3... this is also the only movement I'll allow use of the PussyPad for...)​

CARDILOL
200 cals 7.5% incline treadmill @ 3.2mph​

Popped 1 cap of SDMZ3 prior to hitting up the gym. Not sure if it was due to me getting TOO much sleep the night before (I usually sleep from 11P-5A) because I slept in until 10AM or what but I was super drowsy on my drive to work and just didn't feel like going/wanting to do any work. Might have been the two servings of peanut butter french toast my wife made me for breakfast
biggrin.png
! But once I got into the gym I saw the bish that told me I couldn't use chalk for my deadlifts and I was FIRED UP.​

Still haven't felt much yet but one thing I have noticed (I'm writing this the day after all that lifting above) is that my pecs, front delts and traps all feel full very full and pumped yet lack the soreness I usually feel a day after post workout. In fact I rarely get pumps anymore from my workouts with the exception of a few hours afterwards. Having these pumps nearly 24 hours later is a great feeling. Perhaps the beginning of something
smile.png

Today is Friday and I'm working overtime so no gym today. Saturday baby!​

DAY 4: DEADLIFT VARIATIONS
KNEE DEADS
275 x2
275 x2
325 x1
350 x3
375 x3
375 x3
(deadlift from ground to knees only - helps w/ launch speed)

BENCHPRESS
165 x3
165 x3
165 x3
195 x2
210 x2
225 x3
240 x2
240 x2
(all reps paused on chest for 1 second)​

DB FLY
52.5 x10
52.5 x10
55 x10
55 x10
60 x10​

RACK PULLS
300 x3
300 x3
350 x2
405 x2
405 x2
405 x2
405 x2​

GOOD MORNING
135 x5
135 x5
135 x5
135 x5
135 x5
(from Day 3... this is also the only movement I'll allow use of the PussyPad for...)​

CARDILOL
200 cals 7.5% incline treadmill @ 3.2mph​

Popped 1 cap of SDMZ3 prior to hitting up the gym. Not sure if it was due to me getting TOO much sleep the night before (I usually sleep from 11P-5A) because I slept in until 10AM or what but I was super drowsy on my drive to work and just didn't feel like going/wanting to do any work. Might have been the two servings of peanut butter french toast my wife made me for breakfast
biggrin.png
! But once I got into the gym I saw the bish that told me I couldn't use chalk for my deadlifts and I was FIRED UP.​

Still haven't felt much yet but one thing I have noticed (I'm writing this the day after all that lifting above) is that my pecs, front delts and traps all feel full very full and pumped yet lack the soreness I usually feel a day after post workout. In fact I rarely get pumps anymore from my workouts with the exception of a few hours afterwards. Having these pumps nearly 24 hours later is a great feeling. Perhaps the beginning of something
smile.png

Today is Friday and I'm working overtime so no gym today. Saturday baby!​

DAY 6: BENCH/SQUAT WORK

BENCHPRESS
165 x2
195 x2
210 x3
240 x2
275 x1
245 x2
225 x10 (speed work)
All reps paused for one second on the chest (except for 225)

DB FLY
52.5 x10
52.5 x10
52.5 x10
52.5 x10
52.5 x10

SQUAT
205 x3
205 x3
240 x2
260 x3
275 x3
295 x3
295 x3

GOOD MORNINGS
135 x5
145 x5
155 x5
155 x5
155 x5

1 cap capped preworkout and downed with some PumpX3. I must have been on the ball with something either eating at the right time or getting enough rest or... might I say this early in... that SDMZ3 has something to do with it? This was BY FAR the best training workout I've had to date. Everything felt PHENOMENAL. I wasn't even supposed to bench 275 but I wanted to feel it out because the most I've done in the past has been 255x2 (in this program anyway). I brought it down, paused on the chest, and it shot up WAY easier than I was expecting. Got out of my groove a little towards the way up but got my arms underneath it and locked it out. Felt great! Squats went the exact same way. The warmup sets felt like nothing was on my back and 295 went up nice and smooth! Weighed myself today and I came in at 248lbs after downing my preworkout. Stoked!

Moderators - I'm not sure why it keeps saying a mod has to approve my posts lol... some things post (like DAY 6) without approval but my prior post (DAY 4) needs moderator approval? Dafuq?

Moderators - I'm not sure why it keeps saying a mod has to approve my posts lol... some things post (like DAY 6) without approval but my prior post (DAY 4) needs moderator approval? Dafuq?
No worries, the spamometer gets a little extra paranoid sometimes...does it to the mods, too. :rolleyes:

DAY 7-9:

No lifting to report. Spent Day 7 in the gym doing some HIIT cardio on the stationary bike which turned out to be harder than expected due to the fact that at around Day 6 I felt an itch in my throat and by Day 7 is was full blown soreness and achy sinuses. Fuck. I hate getting sick. And its fucking ironic that I START getting sick right as the snow starts going away and the warm weather moves in (with the exception of the Polar Vortex showing its ugly ass face again. F U polar vortex!) Trying to do any type of workout while feeling sick is almost twice as hard as usual because my endurance was waaaay down. But i stuck it out.

HIIT REGIMENT:

Stationary Bike. Seat placed at HIGHEST SETTING for maximum leg comfort for tall people. Shoes strapped in nice and tight.

Minutes 1-5 :: Warmup, slow to moderate pace, lowest resistance (in this case resistance = 1)
5:00-5:10 :: Sprint at easiest resistance
5:10-5:30 :: Sprint at MAXIMUM resistance (in this case resistance = 25)
5:30-7:00 :: Recover at easiest resistance, whatever pace keeps the bike from powering off

So from 5-7 minutes is considered one cycle. I do ten cycles and then cool down at pretty much what the warmup is. Even without taking a preworkout for this my quads were extremely pumped and my hamstrings/glutes were sore. Felt like getting off of a horse trying to walk around right after I was done. While this doesn't burn quite as many calories as my LISS cardio at the end of weightlifting sessions, its the calories that continue to get burned long after HIIT that make this type of cardio better suited for fat loss.

Speaking of which I'm down to 246lbs as of today (Day 9, 2/25)

Day 8 was an off day as I went back to work still feeling somewhat sick. When I got off work the only thing I wanted to do was eat dinner and pass out.

Today is Day 9 and I'm back at work. I may hit up the gym after work tonight but I had trouble sleeping last night and I've been up since 3AM so we'll see how I feel. I have three days off after today so I may save my lifting for then. The only other things I have to report is that my waistline appears smaller (as it has seemingly been doing this for a few days now to my surprise), skin feels tighter, muscles feel full still as though I've been popping agmatine all day which is odd since I haven't lifted in a few.

But...

IML reps...

I have a problem...

With SDMZ3...

I WANT TO FUCKING EAT EVERYTHING!!!! My appetite has gone from mediocre to absolutely insane. I feel like I could walk into a Pizza Hut during their buffet lunch hours and put the fucker out of business. I'm constantly hungry and my stomach is always growling at me to keep eat moar and moar foodz. I'm trying to maintain some mental fortitude here and keep shoveling jasmine rice into my gullet but I'm not sure I can hold out much longer.

biggrin.png

DAY 10: SQUAT/BENCH

SQUAT
205 x3
240 x2
260 x2
295 x2
295 x2

BENCHPRESS
165 x2
165 x2
195 x2
195 x2
245 x3
245 x3
245 x3
All reps paused on chest for 1 second

DB FLY
50 x10
52.5 x10
52.5 x10
52.5 x10
55 x10

GOOD MORNING
135 x5
155 x5
155 x5
155 x5
155 x5

Today was a strange day in the gym. The squats of 295x2 felt heavier than last weeks 295x3... but then when I went to bench 245x3 actually went up EASIER than 245 last week. And to my surprise I was able to pause on my chest for each rep. Last week I can recall only pausing on my chest for the first rep and then had to recoil/bounce off my chest for each successive rep... but not today! Felt great. Funny how you can feel strong in one area yet weak in another on the same day.

Also Chez... I gave in postworkout
smile.png

BW3-e1393605451738.jpg

Buffalo Wild Wings FTW.

DAY 11: DEADLIFT/MOAR BENCH

BENCHPRESS
165 x3
165 x3
195 x2
210 x2
245 x2
245 x2

DEADLIFT
250 x2
250 x2
325 x1
375 x1
405 x2
405 x2

DB FLY
52.5 x10
52.5 x10
55 x10
55 x10
60 x10

LUNGES
135 x5
135 x5
100 x5
100 x5
100 x5

AWESOME day today! The 405 deadlifts flew off the ground like it was nothing. Definitely my most favorite lift of all
smile.png
! I know those 100lbs lunges don't look like much but in early January I broke the little toe of my left foot like a dumbass doing leg swings while warming up in the gym before squats. Ever since then that toe is still swollen/appears bigger than the other toes and when I try to press off my left foot mid-lunge all the weight gets placed right onto the big toe for some reason and it really starts to hurt after a few reps so I backed the weight down and that seemed to help.

Aggression was noticeably increased for today's session. And it followed me home post workout as well. Not sure what that was all about. My wife didn't like it. LOL.

Not sure why this is all bold. Damn you spam filter.

Every SDMZ blend I've run has made me extremely hungry; I can ONLY run it on a bulk, haha! My last SDMZ run, I think I ate nothing but burgers and eggs constantly for 6 weeks...my blood pressure did NOT approve. :rolleyes:

DAY 12: ESSENTIALLY JUST LIKE DAY 10

SQUAT
205 x2
205 x2
205 x2
245 x2
300 x2
300 x2

BENCHPRESS
165 x3
195 x1
210 x2

DB FLY
50 x10
52.5 x10
55 x10

TRICEP DIPS
BW+45 x10
BW+45 x10
BW+45 x10

BW = 247lbs

200 cals treadmill 3.2mph 7.5% incline

Yes I essentially have lifted 3 days in a row. I had to because I'm slated to work all weekend and apparently ANOTHER FUCKING SHITSTORM OF SNOW/ICE IS COMING SUNDAY and by the time I get out of work on the weekends I'd only have an hour, if that, in the gym which is not enough time for me to accomplish anything (other than cardio). Today was surprising seeing as how I hit 300x2,2 for squats even though I squatted 2 days ago and friggin' deadlifted yesterday. Says a lot about the increased recovery time SDMZ3 has provided me. Hell my legs felt fresher today than they did on Wednesday! Again with the increased aggression. I wanted to knock people over on the way to the water fountain if they were too slow to get out of my way. So a few days off through the weekend and then its back at it again by Monday (if the gym isn't closed due to this fucking weather. Fuck you old man winter I'm tired of your shit. And fuck you polar vortex. Stay up north god dammit) or Tuesday.

DAY 13 & 14

Nothing to see here. No gyming this weekend due to work. As of note for today I have a super annoying headache that doesn't seem to want to budge. Downed 36oz. of Powerade thinking I needed some electrolytes and it still pressed on. I'm positive this is NOT related to SDMZ3 because I've been having some troubles with new contacts I got from the eye doctor. The left one is constantly out of focus/shifting/feels dirty even when I place it in brand new (they are dailies). I've tried popping it and cleaning it, making sure its not in backwards, etc. When I focus on someone to talk to them I can tell that both eyes are focusing differently. Blurry + Crystal clear = a fucked up concoction that brews terrible headaches.

Gonna see if I can get this shit figured out.

Otherwise things are going well especially considering I haven't lifted since Friday I'm sitting here feeling like someone has pumped air throughout my muscles and that I can walk through walls because I don't have time for doors.

DAY 15 (WEEK THREE BEGINS!)

No training. BLAH. But tomorrow bros. Tomorrow. Bench and Deadlift. In my singlet since I haven't worn it and tested it out for comfort during the deadlift (but I've worn it for squat/bench). Don't worry I wear shorts over it. Don't wanna poke anyone's eye or something like that. Ready to get into the gym and rip things apart after such a long hiatus!

DAY 16: DEADLIFT/BENCH

Time to figure out my openers...

DEADLIFT
135 x3
185 x3
225 x3
275 x2
315 x2
365 x1
405 x1
435 x1 - OPENER

BENCHPRESS
135 x5
185 x3
225 x3 (speed)
245 x3 (speed)
275 x0 (got stuck halfway up)
255 x1 (paused) - OPENER

Doesn't look like a whole bunch of work and thats because it wasn't supposed to be. Just enough to determine opening lifts to determine where I'm at to really see how well Sheiko has me prepped for!

Bodyweight is still coming down. At this point last time I weighed in was around 244lbs... and although I perceive myself walking around as smaller the mirror certainly doesn't look like I've changed, in fact quite the opposite. I've leaned down while maintaining a broader appearance. Appetite is still voracious. Started getting some back pumps during the 405 deadlift but they subsided after a small rest period. Missed the 275 due to technical problems... plan on blasting right through it later

DAY 17: SQUAT

SQUAT
135 x5
185 x5
225 x5
275 x3
305 x1
315 x1 - OPENER
355 - walk out w/ 5 second hold (CNS PREP)
405 - walk out w/ 5 second hold (CNS PREP)

Felt about the same as yesterday. Little more tired than usual/less energy from some carb lowering in the macros. 275 felt amazing. Down and up real fast and deep. Then 305 felt like a ton of bricks. Then I zoned in for 315 and as soon as I had it off the rack I knew it was my bitch. The vascularity at this point has gotten simply absurd. I've never had much vascularity/visible veins running through my front delts before and now all of a sudden they show up like I'm looking at a roadmap. And I didn't even train shoulders today at all... just squats and about 30 minutes of stretching/mobility.

No sides to report besides some slight headaches in the morning that go away after I get some food/water in me. No dark pee like Domenic seems to be suffering from
wink.png

Today is Day 18 - rest day (and I'm also at work). Tomorrow I'll probably toss in a little cardio if I feel like it and maybe some stretching/mobility.

I'm looking forward to week 4 because I'll be adding in some more volume with heavier weight
biggrin.png

DAY 20: MEET
Bodyweight for weigh-in: 236lbs (oops!)
Bodyweight pre-meet: 243lbs (post recarb/rehydrate)
SQUAT
135x5 warmup

185x5 warmup
225x3 warmup
275x2 warmup
ATTEMPT 1: 315lbs
ATTEMPT 2: 330lbs
(PR) ATTEMPT 3: 369lbs - MISS (+4lbs PR)

3 hours later...

BENCHPRESS
135x5 warmup
185x4 warmup
225x3 warmup
235x2 warmup
ATTEMPT 1: 255lbs
ATTEMPT 2: 275lbs - MISS
ATTEMPT 3: 275lbs - MISS

3 hours later...

DEADLIFT
135x5 warmup
225x5 warmup
275x4 warmup
315x3 warmup
365x2 warmup
405x1 warmup
ATTEMPT 1: 435lbs
ATTEMPT 2: 480lbs
(PR) ATTEMPT 3: 501.5lbs - MISS (+1.5lbs PR)
Without typing a huge novel here (since I'm at work) I'll make this quick!

1) I overcut by too many pounds. I think this was detrimental to my strength. I was relying heavily on the scales at my workplace and only the NIGHT OF did I buy myself an actual scale that showed I weighed less than initially thought. This was a dumb idea on my part and something I will learn from lol. At least I know that when it comes to cutting I can get it done!

2) My meet jitters/nerves. Had a lot of emotions running through me leading up to and during the meet. Excited. Nervous. Scared. CONCENTRATION INTENSIFIES. Happy. Sad (that my wife left halfway through). Couldn't entirely ZONE IN like I had planned.

3) Didn't plan for the LONG ASS TIME in between the start of my flights and the INCREDIBLY QUICK times in between actual lifts thanks to great spotters/loaders. Nearly took naps after my third lifts in squat/bench and I'm sure my heart/kidneys wanted to explode from all the water/food/carbs/caffeine I was intaking in such a quick amount of time. I've never pissed so many times in a day before lol.

All in all? A great experience that I will certainly learn from! Now I don't have to worry about weight at all and I can go carb crazy and finish this run out strong!

Day 21-22 (Day 22 = beginning of week 4)

Rest. All day on day 21. I was (and still am) sore as fuck. Feels good to be super hydrated again and all carbed up. For a minute there leading up to the weigh in I felt so small, deflated and weak. Made sense since I cut more than I originally thought/intended. I was super lean as FUARK... and now I want my size back
biggrin.png
! I think I will compete again at 275 class because thats more suited to my height. Day 22 is another day I'm at work so I'm taking rest today too. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a new program formulated and can hit up the gym. I REALLY need to work on my bench technique.

Have the occasional headache in the morning but nothing else is really bothering my. Aggression is still up. Only time I even had darkened urine was leading up to the weigh in during the final day but now all is good again as my water intake has surpassed 2+ gals/day.

DAY 23: THE PRESS RETURNS

After a long hiatus from 5/3/1 due to Sheiko training I have now returned to a maintenance mode seeing as how my meet is over. This is great news for me since my diet has practically gone out the window at this point (not in terms of cheat meals or anything like that, I'm just simply not counting my macros now but still eating the same foods just more of them and drinking water like a fish). The results from this plus the coupling from SMDZ3 means that my bodyweight has shot up forcefully since ending my competition. I'm thinking my metabolism is finally back to where it should be and things are feeling right. I'm now back to around 244-7lbs depending on the time of day and I'll probably get back to or slightly above 250s by the time this cycle sadly ends. Leanness is still apparent. Hardness is simply ridiculous especially after a carb-filled meal. Libido has dropped slightly but that wasn't a concern from the beginning.

STANDING BARBELL SHOULDER PRESS
65x5 warmup
75x5 warmup
95x3 warmup
105x5
120x5
135x8

CLOSE GRIP BENCHPRESS
135x10
155x10
175x10

TRICEP DIPS
BW+25x10
BW+25x10
BW+35x10
BW+35x10
BW+45x10

This is referred to as the Triumvirate training. Shoulder day is incredibly tricep-heavy and I want it to be because I'm hoping the extra tricep work will translate into better benchpress gains. Only time will tell!

DAY 26: DEADLIFT
DEADLIFT
135x5
225x5
275x3
315x5
345x5
375x6

FRONT SQUAT
135x10
155x10
175x10