• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M-Sten Rx

Tobyray

Registered
Reaction score
I'm 40 yrs old. 5' 10. Weight 215 but I'm not real pudgy. Used regular roids yrs back. How well will the mstein alone help me just harden up some?

I would stack M-STEN with 4-andro so you keep your mood energy and libido. Its a good stack for someone getting back into things.

To really lean/harden up, you may consider 4wks of M-Sten at 2 caps daily stacked with 8wks of Epi-Andro at 4 caps daily. I've found Epi-Andro to work similarly to 4-Andro in my experience in that helps stave off lethargy and keep libido/sex drive boosted, with the exception that it's stronger than 4-Andro and will really help you dry up, make your muscles dense and increase your vascularity. Not to mention the strength that will accompany it, especially being stacked with M-Sten.

To really lean/harden up, you may consider 4wks of M-Sten at 2 caps daily stacked with 8wks of Epi-Andro at 4 caps daily. I've found Epi-Andro to work similarly to 4-Andro in my experience in that helps stave off lethargy and keep libido/sex drive boosted, with the exception that it's stronger than 4-Andro and will really help you dry up, make your muscles dense and increase your vascularity. Not to mention the strength that will accompany it, especially being stacked with M-Sten.

great i may do this as my second cycle...
adrenolin could you please provide us with a full cycle and shooping cart? thanks i already purchased nova.

great i may do this as my second cycle...
adrenolin could you please provide us with a full cycle and shooping cart? thanks i already purchased nova.
No problem

Cycle:
Weeks 1 - 8
Epi-Andro
4 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps prior to bed

Weeks 5 - 8
M-Sten
2 caps upon waking

PCT:
Weeks 9 - 12
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
1mL (20mg) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap prior to bed

Shopping Cart:
4x Epi-Andro
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x M-Sten
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control
Total: $301.68 (with Adrenolin15 applied at the checkout)

Hardcore Peptides
Tamoxifen Citrate http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate
Total $47.99 shipped (with ADREN20 applied at the checkout)

It's also recommended to take off at least the amount of time from hormonals as you were ON cycle + PCT. This is a great time to utilize the Benefits of Osta, and continue to make astounding gains even while OFF cycle. You could pick up 4 bottles of Osta, and take 4 caps per day for 12wks followed by a small two week PCT of Ultra Male (which would be left over from your last PCT anyways).

16wk OFF Cycle

Weeks 1 - 12
Osta
4 caps prior to bed

Weeks 13 - 14
Ultra Male
1 cap prior to bed

OFF Cycle Shopping Cart
4x Osta
Total: $201.21 (with Adrenolin15 discount at the checkout)

Why 2 Msten upon waking instead of 1 in the am and 1 in the pm (I'm doing this now)? Thanks.

Why 2 Msten upon waking instead of 1 in the am and 1 in the pm (I'm doing this now)? Thanks.

It's really up to you in my opinion

ok thanks ..why do epi andro for 4 weeks first by itself before starting the last 4 weeks of m-sten? and again is this stack good as a second cycle? i will have finished 8 weeks of osta as a first cycle
thanks

No problem

Cycle:
Weeks 1 - 8
Epi-Andro
4 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps prior to bed

Weeks 5 - 8
M-Sten
2 caps upon waking

PCT:
Weeks 9 - 12
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
1mL (20mg) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap prior to bed

Shopping Cart:
4x Epi-Andro
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x M-Sten
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control
Total: $301.68 (with Adrenolin15 applied at the checkout)

Hardcore Peptides
Tamoxifen Citrate http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate
Total $47.99 shipped (with ADREN20 applied at the checkout)

It's also recommended to take off at least the amount of time from hormonals as you were ON cycle + PCT. This is a great time to utilize the Benefits of Osta, and continue to make astounding gains even while OFF cycle. You could pick up 4 bottles of Osta, and take 4 caps per day for 12wks followed by a small two week PCT of Ultra Male (which would be left over from your last PCT anyways).

16wk OFF Cycle

Weeks 1 - 12
Osta
4 caps prior to bed

Weeks 13 - 14
Ultra Male
1 cap prior to bed

OFF Cycle Shopping Cart
4x Osta
Total: $201.21 (with Adrenolin15 discount at the checkout)

It's a good stack. You're bridging into a stronger compound, and just not dropping the 1st. If you ran Msten 1st, the 2nd part of the cycle would suck. Epi-Andro is a less harsh compound.

It's really up to you in my opinion
It really is. I have tried both ways, splitting the dosages across the day as well as taking it all at once... there is no significant difference in cycle results. Your body will still reach the same blood level concentration.

I just prefer to keep it simple, and find it easier to remember to take hormones upon waking and supports prior to bed. This also helps to avoid any troubles of taking ACS at least 3 hours apart from any methylated hormones as the liver support supplements in it can diminish the absorption of methylated compounds, making them less effective.
It's a good stack. You're bridging into a stronger compound, and just not dropping the 1st. If you ran Msten 1st, the 2nd part of the cycle would suck. Epi-Andro is a less harsh compound.
You hit the nail..... Thanks Spiny

Didn't want to step on any toes or contradict

I would stack M-STEN with 4-andro so you keep your mood energy and libido. Its a good stack for someone getting back into things.

Already bought msten. Waiting for it to come in but because of the post u made heavyiron, and the fact I've seen u around other boards an ur pretty well respected, I took this advice and will be runnin
1-4: msten-20mg e
1-4: 4-andro - 2 caps daily
1-4: e-control 3 daily
Pct
5-8: clomid
5-8: post cycle/unleashed by protein factory (ran these before with seem and let me tell u brought my libido back to life. So I know they work. Personal choice there)

OP I'd go with what heavyiron suggests. I've seen te guy around and he know his shit.

Back