• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 3.0 Stack. Need advice

DFroncz

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, first post so bear with me.

5'7" 202lbs 13% 10 years lifting exp

I plan on starting a cycle of Super DMZ 3.0 in the immediate future but I want to make sure I have everything in check. I ran a cycle of the 2.0 around April of last year and loved it! Got crazy gains in size and strength with minimal sides. So right now the cycle i'm looking at running is as follows:

Weeks 1-4
DMZ - 2 caps upon waking
4-Andro - 4 caps upon waking
ACS - 3 caps in the afternoon
Anabolic Matrix - 2 caps in the afternoon

Weeks 5-8
Anabolic Matrix - 2 in the afternoon
Ultra Male RX - 1 cap at night
E-Control - 1 cap morning, afternoon, and evening

Any advice?

Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums, DFroncz! Be sure to save on your next order with Adrenolin15 for 15% Off.
Hey guys, first post so bear with me.

5'7" 202lbs 13% 10 years lifting exp

I plan on starting a cycle of Super DMZ 3.0 in the immediate future but I want to make sure I have everything in check. I ran a cycle of the 2.0 around April of last year and loved it! Got crazy gains in size and strength with minimal sides. So right now the cycle i'm looking at running is as follows:

Weeks 1-4
DMZ - 2 caps upon waking
4-Andro - 4 caps upon waking
Anabolic Matrix - 2 caps in the afternoon

Weeks 5-8
Anabolic Matrix - 2 in the afternoon
Ultra Male RX - 1 cap at night
E-Control - 1 cap morning, afternoon, and evening

Any advice?
I'd advise you to first get a serm for the basis of your PCT. You can save 20% Off at Hardcore Peptides with discount ADREN20.

I'd recommend you drop buyiing the stack as a whole... replace the 4-Andro with Epi-Andro. Epi Andro has the same benefits and mildness in terms of sides as 4-Andro; except it will yield much more strength and provide for a leaner more improved cycle experience. Dose the Epi-Andro for 8wks at 4 caps per day - use the SDMZ at the last 4wks of the Epi-Andro.

Decrease the ACS to 2 caps daily whilst on the cycle, then bump it to 3 caps through the 6wks of PCT.

You can also drop the Anabolic Matrix... it's not a necessity

Cycle:
Weeks 1 - 8
Epi-Andro
4 caps upon waking

ACS
2 caps prior to bed

Weeks 5 - 8
Super-DMZ 3.0
2 caps upon waking

PCT:
Weeks 9 - 12
Tamoxifen Citrate
1mL (20mg) prior to bed

ACS
3 caps prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

ACS
3 caps prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap prior to bed

Shopping Cart
1x SDMZ
4x Epi-Andro
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control
Total w/ shipping (discount applied): 326.33

HCP [Link Provided Above]
1x Tamoxifen Citrate
Total w/ shipping (discount applied): $47.99

Last edited:
Thanks for the help! Still have a few more questions, sent you a PM.

I am going to be using the plan Adrenolin laid out. More interested in the strength and dryness factor than anything. I have been contemplating doing a 6 week dmz with 4andro, but this sounds much better with the EpiAndro. Now, to see if I can exchange my 2 bottles of 4andro for 2 bottles of EpiAndro and buy 2 more... hoping to get the same if not better results from my last cyano/epitren/4andro run.

Back