• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First post, first cycle advice

luap686

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all, so I am planning on starting my first PH cycle and logging it. I am 24, have been lifting for at least 6 years and currently do crossfit and olympic lifting. 5'10 and 175 lbs. I tend to stay on the leaner side and am hoping to bulk up a bit and gain 10-15 pounds. I am looking for any advice as far as dose quantity/timing. I want to ease myself into it and do it the right way. Was thinking of doing a 4-6 week cycle, starting with recommended dosage and seeing how my body reacts and going from there.

PH - I have Super DMZ Rx 3.0 and 1-Andro Rx (Not sure which is a better PH to start with (first cycle) also was wondering if stacking would be a good idea.)

Cycle Support - Purus Labs Organ shield, Milk Thistle 1000mg

PCT - Iron labs nutrition PCT Xtreme
(I also have horny goat weed, was told it is good for PCT/Support?)

Daily Supplements - Whey protein, creatine, fish oil, multi-vitamin

I eat very well, sometimes not enough calories but I eat as clean as I can... plan on upping my calories and keeping a surplus so I can gain as much as possible. Looking forward to any advice and suggestions for this cycle!!

I wouldn't run Sdmz3.0 as your 1st cycle. Its the most powerful combo on the market and not for beginners. You should pick up some M-sten RX and stack that with the 1-Andro. PM me if you have any questions and use spiny15 at ironmaglabs.com for 15% off.

^^What he said.

Also with any hormonal cycles, a SERM such as tamoxifen is strongly recommended as the basis of your PCT to recover your hpta/natural testosterone production. IF you want good strong, quality and accurately dosed products, check out http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate

ADREN20 will save you 20% OFF site wide at hardcore peptides, plus orders $300+ have extra incentive such as FREE expedited shipping!

You can PM any of the Mods/Staff here... we're all here to help! Best of luck with whatever you choose. The first cycle is always a fun memorable ride.

Thank you both for your advice and help, after chatting a bit with spinyvegeta i've got it figured out and ordered. Should be starting up within a week or so and will log my cycle and share my experience :)

PH - Stacking M-sten RX and 1-Andro
On cycle - Purus Labs Organ shield, Milk Thistle 1000mg
PCT - tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex), Iron labs nutrition PCT Xtreme

PH week 1, each day - 1 dose M-sten, 1 dose 1-Andro, On cycle support
week 2, each day - 1 dose M-sten, 1 dose 1-Andro, On cycle support
week 3, each day - Double up the doses. (Depending on how I feel. Not sure if I should up both or up one and remain on regular dose on the other.)
week 4, each day - " "
PCT week 5, each day - 20mg nolvadex, Iron labs nutrition PCT Xtreme, (Do you think I should add Horny goat weed for the hell of it?)
week 6, each day - " "
week 7, each day - 10mg nolvadex, Iron labs nutrition PCT Xtreme
week 8, each day - 10mg nolvadex, Iron labs nutrition PCT Xtreme

Let me know any thoughts or suggestions!

Keep the tamox dose @ 20mg ed throughout the entire pct. Looks good otherwise.

Keep the tamox dose @ 20mg ed throughout the entire pct.
I agree. However, he should also have Advanced Cycle Support included in PCT as well.... Tamoxifen (Nolva) is not without side effects, and just as harsh on the body as many prohormones.

I agree. However, he should also have Advanced Cycle Support included in PCT as well.... Tamoxifen (Nolva) is not without side effects, and just as harsh on the body as many prohormones.
This is true. Guess I just missed that he didn't have it in his PCT protocol. Good catch! This is why you are a SUPER Moderator!;)

Back