• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stacking Old Super DMZ and H-drol

Lgmorales

Registered
Reaction score
What do you guys think about stacking super dmz and h-drol? How long can I run both of these on cycle and what kind of result can I expect? Anyone on here ever run these together before?

I personally wouldn't stack the two together as they both are around about the same thing except one will have a little more water retention. I believe you would be over killing it and the sides IMO wouldn't be worth it.

Will methadrol extreme be stronger than super dmz and h drol stacked together?

What do you guys think about stacking super dmz and h-drol? How long can I run both of these on cycle and what kind of result can I expect? Anyone on here ever run these together before?

We have seen good reports with stacking Halodrol and SDMZ. 4-6 weeks.

Heavy do you think I would get better bulking result n least amount of body fat with H-drol and super dmz or methadrol extreme?

Thanks for the help guys.

I did a cycle super dmz 3months ago and I put on a good 9lbs looking to put more size this time least amount of fat.

Heavy do you think I would get better bulking result n least amount of body fat with H-drol and super dmz or methadrol extreme?

Thanks for the help guys.

I did a cycle super dmz 3months ago and I put on a good 9lbs looking to put more size this time least amount of fat.

Gains are highly dependent on nutrition not the Designer steroid so its much more about the diet. However Metha-drol is the big dog stack. Nothing is stronger.

I did a stack of dmz 3 months ago. You think I'm ready for methadrol?

So I'm hearing some conflict I was going to do this as well but add in some clen but I have herd that with too many compounds you don't get good results like some pro hormone like decafire or something it has like 5 compounds and I herd at mOst people were getting like 10lbs

I don't see an issue with stacking those two with a solid organ supp protocal in place.

Will advance cycle support be enough? I was planning on taking the whole super dmz stack and just adding in h-drol.

I also have bottle of methadrol extreme.

Not sure witch cycle will be best?

Will advance cycle support be enough? I was planning on taking the whole super dmz stack and just adding in h-drol.

I also have bottle of methadrol extreme.

Not sure witch cycle will be best?

Don't stack MD with anything, just run solo. A little extra Milk Thistle wouldn't hurt.

Back