• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

my wife and halo for her

FUZO

Registered
Reaction score
she wants to try it any recomendations I should give her. She has never taken anything ever.

My wife started it a week ago....she has a pretty decent amount of aas use prior...2 ed is good for her...but she is gonna go to 3...she said 2 ed felt similiar to 10mg of var...

Your Wife

she wants to try it any recomendations I should give her. She has never taken anything ever.

Yes, This is a great product. I have been taking since March 22, 3 times a day. Amazing results....I love it....and I know she will love it. If she has never taken anything, I would tell her to try taking 2 times a day then move on to 3 times a day.

I was so lucky to become facebook friends with Tracy Bodner, which I'm one of her fans. She recommended this product to me and I'm so so happy.....just look at her results....halo for her plus hard hard workouts = results..

take care

bossymilissa

Yes, This is a great product. I have been taking since March 22, 3 times a day. Amazing results....I love it....and I know she will love it. If she has never taken anything, I would tell her to try taking 2 times a day then move on to 3 times a day.

I was so lucky to become facebook friends with Tracy Bodner, which I'm one of her fans. She recommended this product to me and I'm so so happy.....just look at her results....halo for her plus hard hard workouts = results..

take care

bossymilissa

Milissa! You are such a doll! Hope all is going well for you! Shoot me a fb msg when you get a chance!

Back