• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

New here. First pro hormone run, m-sten + 4 andro

tony1354142

Registered
Reaction score
Hey fellas. New here. Belong to a few forums around the way. Recognize a few bros. First run with pro hormones. Long time aas user. 12 Years plus but I took a 5 year break and was all natural. Did really well til 2 years ago. Did my first aas cycle since five years prior to that. Never new anything bout pro hormones till recently. I'm sure ur wondering why am I running pro hormones when I've been an aas user and educated on on cycle support and pct blazay blazay...

It's complicated but I got my reasons. Let's call it a political thing in my house hold. Fuckin stupid. Anyhow I ran across m-sten on the net. Educated myself with a crash course on pro hormones only to find out their chemical make ups are mirrors to their aas counter part . Wow. Pretty much steroids. What I concerned myself with is liver toxicity, are they suppressive, and do they require pct. pretty much they require everything aas requires. On cycle support along with post. Crazy. How the fuck haha

I'm 32. 5'8" 178-180 depending on water. Last cycle ended September last year. anyway here is my cycle. Everything's already in....

Week 1-4
IML/ Msten 2 caps daily
IML/ 4 andro 2 caps daily
IML/ E- control 3 caps daily (. Prolly before bed or split throughout day)
Liver armor 1800mg 4 caps daily
Week 5-8 Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
IML/ ultra-male
Protein factory's UNLEASHED

This is my first go with IML products. The others I've used in the past and I know they work. Got buddies that rep for all kinds of UGL's around this underground life of ours and they say ironmag is legit. Different forums and shit, won't name of course cause not sponsors here.
Here's my question, I'm runnin 4 andro really to combat the lethargy and libido reduction I'll prolly ge from running msten. But won't that take about 2 weeks. I thought of waitin a week so that 1 bottle will last for three weeks at 2 caps daily. And another question... How suppressed will a 30 day cycle actually get you? I've always ran 12-16 weeks of test ( which I'm completely shut the fuck down) but those are long ester compounds. These orals are much shorter half lives so they'll effect my natty production faster, I normally get bloods done before, sometimes during and after. Changed jobs recently and insurance won't be kicked in for me to see so I'm lookin for someone really experienced with these that may have had bloodwork done, that can confirm if it shits you down completely in 4 weeks or suppressed drastically mildly or what. I'd appreciate the help. That andro converts to test so I'm afraid of having complete shut down by then. But on the good side the shorter the duration of shutdown the better.

Ok fellas, shoot..

Last edited:
Excuse me, I meant I was thinking of waiting one week. He off on the 4andro so I can use 3 caps daily instead of 2. Idk just a thought.

M-Sten doesnt convert to estrogen so you dont need e-control, unless you wanted to put into your pct (run for 1 or 2 weeks right as you finish your clomid). I also suggest you get Advanced Cycle Support from IML to protect the rest of your body and not just your liver.

I also highly doubt you will be "completly" shut down from msten, although everyone is differnet. I would expect mild shutdown, if any at all.

I'm taking 4 andro with it also. That converts to testosterone as I understand it, correct? In which that extra testosterone will aromatise into estrogen. Am I correct that 4 andro converts to test? Cuz that will mean more estro

I mean its no gunna hurt to run econtrol, I think 3 caps ed would be a bit much. 4-andro does have minimal conversion. I would be more worried about 4-andro if you were running 4caps ed

Really? Well that's good cuz I'd much rather run it on pct. I'll look at the advanced cycle support by IML. So 2 caps daily won't be near the conversion of 500mg of test weekly then. That's what I'm used to runnin

A more senior memebr would be able to help with how much it converts to, but if you were really worried i would

Nolva pct weeks 5-8
9-10 econtrol

Well I'm runnin clomid but thanx I appreciate it.

Senior member .. BUMP!

A little estrogen is always a good thing. You don't want to demolish it, or your gains will surely crash and you'll feel like dog shit. Imho, you don't need any ON cycle AI's unless you already know your hypersensitive to any gyno outbreaks.

I get gyno with 500mg test weekly but not too bad. 2 caps on 4 andro daily or 4 weeks isn't anywhere close to 500mg of test e weekly is it ? Should just take if any sides occur? What u think

2 caps of 4 andro is probably quite literally equivalent to about 25-50mg of test weekly - no joke. It's nothing on comparison to real test because it needs to be converted so many times in the body.

Ok that was my question. I'm only taking it to combat the lethargy sand low libido from the m-sten. 20mg daily Is what I'm running. Hopefully that's enough. With 2 caps of 4 andro should help a tiny but although I'm only taking that I keep energy and libido up while running the msten

hey bro I took a similar cycle last year it was my first run ever of any kind for a six week run and I used 4 4-andro ed for lethargy also weeks 1- 6 anabolic matrix and im the same size as you are if you have any questions hit me back or pm me have a great run

Thanx. We shall see how it goes. Prolly start tomorrow

Back