• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Alcohol and super dmz

stevebutler78

Registered
Reaction score
hey guys , just wondering if anyone knows anything about when it is ok to start drinking alcohol again after completion of the 4 week cycle on the super dmz s . i m thinking the stuff must stay in your system for a little while after you ve stopped using it . this is my first time using any type of steriod . 4 weeks without a beer has been tough , but i dont want to go out and get drunk and wake up dead !

butler 052 said:
hey guys , just wondering if anyone knows anything about when it is ok to start drinking alcohol again after completion of the 4 week cycle on the super dmz s . i m thinking the stuff must stay in your system for a little while after you ve stopped using it . this is my first time using any type of steriod . 4 weeks without a beer has been tough , but i dont want to go out and get drunk and wake up dead !

I don't think you have to worry about waking up dead, it's just real hard on your liver. I would give it a week or so, post cycle.

takes some liv52 while on to help the liver

Is "Super DMZ' really that potent to affect the liver in that way? So these products are the real deal?
I must try them.

Pete 018910 said:
Is "Super DMZ' really that potent to affect the liver in that way? So these products are the real deal?
I must try them.

Yes sir, it's the real deal.

Back