• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Half-Life

Roiddy

Registered
Reaction score
whats the half life of Deca drol and Halo Extreme? wondering how long it will stay active in my body after every dose.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hope this helps in the halo side. I'm not sure about deca drol though.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Halodrol is known for having a very long half life which makes the dosing protocol simple for those on a busy schedule, the half life of Halodrol can vary based on the user however it’s typically reported of having a half life in the realm of 12 hours"[/FONT]

Hope this helps in the halo side. I'm not sure about deca drol though.

"Halodrol is known for having a very long half life which makes the dosing protocol simple for those on a busy schedule, the half life of Halodrol can vary based on the user however it’s typically reported of having a half life in the realm of 12 hours"

its okay i can use any help i can get.. and okay good sounds pretty good then... have you used it before?

I haven't used Halo before, I'm about to start it next Monday though. I can't wait:cool:. Planning on starting a Log too.
Are you planning on stacking Deca Drol and Halo Extreme?

Last edited:
I haven't used Halo before, I'm about to start it next Monday though. I can't wait:cool:. Planning on starting a Log too.
Are you planning on stacking Deca Drol and Halo Extreme?

sounds good :) would love to hear about your results i will starting deca on monday then 4 weeks later ill do halo

I'll start it next monday.:D.

4 week Deca / 4 week Halo... Awesome, Hope your planning a Log. Definitely want to keep up with this.

My rule of thumb is 12-14hrs.

I'll start it next monday.:D.

4 week Deca / 4 week Halo... Awesome, Hope your planning a Log. Definitely want to keep up with this.

Yeaah i was planning on logging i started today ill keep you posted :)

Back