• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stack HELP?

PowerBull

Registered
Reaction score
I was thinking of stacking M-STEN, EPI-ANDRO AND HALO-EXTREME. Cycle would look like this:

M-STEN WEEK 1-4 2 CAPS ED AM-PM DOSEIN

EPI-ANDRO WEEK 1-4 4 CAPS ED AM-PM DOSEING

HALO-EXTREME WEEK 1-4 2 CAPS ED AM-PM DOSEING

PCT Woud look like this:

E-CONTROL WEEK 5-8 3 CAPS ED AM-MID DAY-PM DOSEING

ALPHA-MALE WEEK 5-8 2 CAPS ED AM-PM DOSEING

What kind of results would i get from this cycle, considring that i am on low carb high fat high protein diet and training is mostly powerlifting related whit cardio included?

Sory forget to include ADVANCED CYCLE SUPPORT WEEKS 1-8 2 CAPS ED AM DOSEIND.

Welcome. Don't forget to use spiny15 for 15% off at ironmaglabs.com. I would replace the halo with 1 andro. 50 mgs for 4 weeks of halo will do nothing. You also need a serm for pct. Preferably Nolva.

Okay chaged epi-andro to 1 andro and going to use nolva for pct but what kind of gains would this cycle produce?

Okay chaged epi-andro to 1 andro and going to use nolva for pct but what kind of gains would this cycle produce?
Halo to 1-Andro.... is this your first cycle brother?

Not my first cycle i consider my self advanced user.
Didn't read the op before. It's nice to have another strength athlete on the board.. I'm big into power lifting and strongman myself

You'll definitely be looking at a recomp effect with that style dieting. You may want to cycle carbs up on training days, and <80g on off days.

what's your past cycle history look like?

My past cycle history is: first cycle Boldione (bold200) 4 weeks, second cycle Trenavar 6 weeks, third cycle dimethandrostenol 4 weeks and most recent cycle methy closebol 4 weeks.

Advanced user

Okay so i do the suggested changes to the cycle and i am going to cycle it a couple months from now.
I am not sure if i am going to log it but surely going to review it.

And thanks for the answers and suggestions.

Good luck man!

Back