• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4 week Msten + 4-Andro log

tony1354142

Registered
Reaction score
Sup folks. I know I'm new here but I know I like when I hit google up searching for logs and what aas or pro hormones people ran and the duration. I'm a long time aas user but this will be my first pro hormone. Msten 20mg and 4-andro (2 caps daily) to combat sides of lethargy and decrease libido from the msten. Will be running for 4 weeks but may purchase an extra bottle so I can bump msten to 30mg if I feel the need. So let's get started.

Day 1
Took my first cap of msten and 4-andro and man I got such a pump, lifts were all up 10-15 lbs and I fucked my wife till she begged me to stop.....ok I'm bullshitting. Couldn't help it. I see so many logs like that and I'm a long time aas user and I'm like, haha no way. This log will not be like that. I will only be logging days where I see a significant change. Won't go into macros except that I'll be targeting 2-1 carb to protein ratio with protein intake at 1.5g of body weight in pounds and I'm currently at 178, 5'8. I'll log what day I'm on in my cycle and what I experienced that day (strength, pump, sides so one) oh this is IML products in case that was unclear. Thanks to heavyiron for the guidance on the pro hormone crash course. Just so it's clear

Week 1-4
Msten- 20mg daily
4-andro- 2 caps daily
Liver armor 3600mg

Pct
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Protein factory's Unleashed

Ok, been researching and researching. Most posts around the net that I would even give to cents of credibility to, say 30mg optimal dose and 20 being minimal. I'm not minimal type-o-guy...who am I? I am the guy I am The gym at 4:27 AM. I am the wrecker of steel, the crusher of mediocracy, I am bumping this shit to 30mg a day

Day 2
Ok no bullshit. Nothing to report but I swear I overheated today was nauseous. Never get like that except leg day and even then that was pretty intense. And not sure if it was contributed to the msten or not but my lats felt pumped. Don't really think it was but for sure I was a lot hotter than normal today. I feel stupid cuz I didn't really expect to report anything until day 8 or been day 10. But I can't ignore the intense body heat in the gym today and nausea. We'll see if it was a fluke. Wtf man that can't be.

Day 2
Just to add, this is no psych out. It's about 9pm where I'm at and I'm sweating my ass off. It's about 74 degrees in my house. Took my second dose for the day and I'm sure now it's this compound. Was gonna bump to 30mg, already ordered the other bottle and it's on it's way. But ima give this a week and gauge the sides.

Day 5

Haven't had anything to report till today. Haven't experienced anymore body heat like that of day 2. Today would say strength went up a smidgen. Not more weight but 1-2 more reps on chest exercises. Same weight. I believe it was more focus than anything. Now when I moved on to tris I went up 5lbs with ease and 10lbs on brain crushers. That was a surprise. Seems this m-sten may be the real deal. I'll report next jump in strength, weight or change in sides. Oh libido is definitely up. Fuck I almost forgot and this is a good thing because my libido had been kinda down since my last cycle which I suspect was estro rebound. Had signs. Sore nip and bb size knot. Never got bloods afterwards. Changed jobs and lost insurance. Using e-control but about to lower dosage to one cap cuz nipple is no longer sore/ sensitive and cannot feel BB size knot.

Day 5

Haven't had anything to report till today. Haven't experienced anymore body heat like that of day 2. Today would say strength went up a smidgen. Not more weight but 1-2 more reps on chest exercises. Same weight. I believe it was more focus than anything. Now when I moved on to tris I went up 5lbs with ease and 10lbs on brain crushers. That was a surprise. Seems this m-sten may be the real deal. I'll report next jump in strength, weight or change in sides. Oh libido is definitely up. Fuck I almost forgot and this is a good thing because my libido had been kinda down since my last cycle which I suspect was estro rebound. Had signs. Sore nip and bb size knot. Never got bloods afterwards. Changed jobs and lost insurance. Using e-control but about to lower dosage to one cap cuz nipple is no longer sore/ sensitive and cannot feel BB size knot.
Yup, E-Control is great at clearing up minor sensitivity/irritation.

Day 6

Strength was up again a tad. Really here to report that I experienced the body heat again. Good pumps. No hunger loss yet as I've heard but I'll keep my eyes on that

Day 8
Ok, I've gained 3lbs from the start of this thing. Whether is water weight or not, idk. Suppose to be dry gains. Lifts are definitely up. This shit is the truth son. I'm a believer.

It's appearing that way. 7 days in an seeing strength gains like the 4th week into a test only cycle. I'm impressed, turning my boy on to this .. Thinking of bumping to 40mg last week or last 10 days

Yea I really shouldn't up it as tempting as is

Was thinking of a SARM for pct but heard they r suppressive as well but I'm seeing that May dose dependent .. This is my first oral ever

I would say stick with a more traditional pct protocol like nolva (tamoxifen) + AI like exemestane. If you have questions concerning the use of these products or anything related to this topic feel free to pm me anytime

Oh no thanks. I've been in this a while and usually use clomid and aromasin (exemestame) for pct ... Usually run test e and maybe var (i don't consider that an oral cycle, it's so weak, but technically it is) I know how to run a pct protocol. Learned the hard way. It was rough. Pro hormones are a little new to me but now I realize they are just as potent as aas. Some even more so. Thanks for replying to my thread and giving ur input. Was starting to think I was that lame kid in school lol

Cool. And yea I knew it was. How long it stays on the market before it's pulled is the question. I may have to stock up for next time

Day 8
Ok, I've gained 3lbs from the start of this thing. Whether is water weight or not, idk. Suppose to be dry gains. Lifts are definitely up. This shit is the truth son. I'm a believer.
Intramuscular water...dat good stuff. :cool:

Day 10
Strength keeps steadily increasing. Vascularity is starting to improve. Pumps are insane. Very pleased man. Very. Libido is up. Gf is thinking I'm on test. Told her I wasn't. Was at chilis yesterday and reached behind my head and she comments on how big my arm looked. If SHE notices that means something. She never can notice my gains. Even when I gain 6-7lbs of lean muscle which WE know looks like u gained 10-12lbs. But she noticed yesterday. I'll be on chest tomorrow and I'll report on the strength gains then. That's when I know I'm getting stronger cuz I'm close to my genetic potential on that particular exercise

Day 11
Wow. Ok if I said I was a believer before I am saying it again. My bench is at where it usually is at on week 9-10 on test E cycle (@500mg a week) no lie. This shit here is potent. Again I'm at 30mg ed. Only thing I'm wanting to know is how many of u guys kept the gains after a 30 day cycle of this shit. I mean really. No I don't mean how much was kept after pct . I mean 2-3 months after pct. Of u ran test with this I'm not talking to u. I mean anyone who ran msten only or msten+4andro for 30 days. That much strength gain and weight gain in only 4 weeks ?? It's hard for me to believe much was kept. Cellular water, intramuscular water, whatever u wanna call it ... Most of that has to go when te methylated compound is discontinued correct? Either way this is a fun run, I'm just lookin for an honest reply from someone u ran this alone or with 4andro to see how much they kept well after pct. Anyways, this is very strong shit. Good job IML

Last edited:
Hey bro, I'm a couple weeks past pct now and have maintained all my weight and strength. No BS! I took M-sten and 4-Andro 3 per day for 6 weeks. I've used AAS and prohormones for a number of years. I normally keep most my gains. This is the first cycle I kept all my gains though.

Hey bro, I'm a couple weeks past pct now and have maintained all my weight and strength. No BS! I took M-sten and 4-Andro 3 per day for 6 weeks. I've used AAS and prohormones for a number of years. I normally keep most my gains. This is the first cycle I kept all my gains though.

I appreciate the feedback. I'm only runnin 4 weeks but this was a test run with this so I'm excited. Here where I live, they say if u keep the gains a year, they're yours.

It will be interesting to see where I'm at in a few months. I'll run another cycle in June or July. Good luck on the rest of your cycle.

It will be interesting to see where I'm at in a few months. I'll run another cycle in June or July. Good luck on the rest of your cycle.

Thanx. I'll prolly run one July 1st. That'll bee my one month on and one month pct with 2 months off. After that one I won't run another till next year

I've always kept my gains unless I purposely ran a cut sometime after. Besides PCT, the key will be calories. Many forget to readjust their maintenance cals for their new weight after a cycle.

I've always kept my gains unless I purposely ran a cut sometime after. Besides PCT, the key will be calories. Many forget to readjust their maintenance cals for their new weight after a cycle.

^^^^Truth!

Back