• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo vs Epi andro

Silent87

Registered
Reaction score
Guys, pardon of my lack of knowledge. I am always still learning! =-)

I am curious which is stronger, Halo or Epi andro?

Welcome. In my honest opinion epi andro is stronger than halo. It comes on faster and the andro will help combat sides. Epi will illicit dry lean gains.
Don't forget to use spiny15 for 15% off your entire order when buying at ironmaglabs.com.

Guys, pardon of my lack of knowledge. I am always still learning! =-)

I am curious which is stronger, Halo or Epi andro?
No problem, we're all here to learn.
The Halo is stronger.. Epi-Andro is best stacked with a methylated compound and will help improve any cycle... it's great for lean dry vascular gains not to mention strength. Despite the name of the product, it is not stacked.. it doesn't have epistane in it nor does it have andro in it. It is essentially the same as stano and converts to dht.

A stack of halo at 3 caps per day for weeks 3 - 8 with 8wks of Epi-Andro at 4 caps per day would illicit some major gains in strength and a major recomp effect (gains in lean muscle mass, whilst dropping body fat).

Thanks guys for answering my question. I've ran Halo, Cyano/Halo, 2.0/Halo and Cyano/4-andro. I liked halo and 2.0 so far. I just don't really know what to run for my next cycle! Can't decide at all. I have been off cycle for 5-6 months now. I want to run it again. I just think about super tren with 2.0? I am looking to gain strength, I mean a lot of gain strength lol. I don't have natural strong strength in my genetic that I've noticed, unfortunately! But I think I have good genetic on solid muscle physically.

Run Sdmz3.0 at the recommended doses. You won't be disappointed!! And your strength will be through the roof. I would suggest getting the Sdmz3.0 stack for optimum results.

SuperDMZ 3.0 Mass Stack

Complete stack:
Super-DMZ Rx™ - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx™ - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx™ - 1 bottle

* Complete stack as listed above (all 5 products included).*

8 WEEK CYCLE:*
Weeks 1-4 ~ Super-DMZ Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-4 ~ 4-Andro Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (improved mood, energy and libido)
Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)
Weeks 5-8 ~ E-Control Rx™ - 1 capsule 3 times per day (post cycle therapy)*

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/anabolic-stack-builder/

Run Sdmz3.0 at the recommended doses. You won't be disappointed!! And your strength will be through the roof. I would suggest getting the Sdmz3.0 stack for optimum results.

Ah really. I'm worried about back pump and heart racing. I've had no job when I took 2.0 but this time I have a job that gets me worrying.

Taurine and advanced cycle support will take care of that

I would suggest recommended doses. I always do it.

Alright sounds good. Save some of my money then.

Saving money is always good. Especially with the 15% off code. It just saved me like 40 bucks last week.

I think a stack of Halo and Epi andro would be ideal like Adrenolin posted as they do compliment each other. Halo is stronger but you need something for mood and energy so that's where the Epi andro comes in.

However like spiny eluded to, SDMZ 3.0 will blow the doors off the Halo/Epi stack. =)

Alright guys, 3.0 is the one I'm gonna run then.

I want to know if can IML ships my products to my local postal office instead to my home? The way my parents wouldn't see the package at the front of door. Geez I can't wait to get my own place in someday! Lol

You would need a po box

Do post offices hold thing to be picked up? I don't really know

You'll have to have a P.O. Box to have it shipped directly to a post office, I believe.

You can send it to your house, and if you get a tracking number in time, you can request your post office to hold it at their local dispatch.

You'll have to have a P.O. Box to have it shipped directly to a post office, I believe.

You can send it to your house, and if you get a tracking number in time, you can request your post office to hold it at their local dispatch.

I don't have po box, but I remember one time my local po holds my mail for my private personal. I'm not sure if they would hold the package tho. I gotta find out.

Good luck

Back