• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

SDMZ + Epi-Andro for cut?

ilcrba

Registered
Reaction score
I did a huge dirty bulk (40+ lbs). I know I built a lot of muscle as my lifts went up tremendously.

Bench 225x1 -> 275x1
Squat 315x1 -> 355x1
DL 365x1 -> 425x1

Andrenolin told me to run SDMZ + Epi-Andro since I have done multiple cycles. If I tailor my calories to say 5-10% less then TDEE will I get good cutting results from this? I figure the MSten would help me keep my strength gains which I would really like to. I just want to cut some BF% so I look decent then I plan on doing a clean bulk.

This combo would be best for a lean bulk.

If you want to cut or recomp, I'd suggest stacking Epi-Tren at 6 caps for weeks 3-8, and Epi-Andro at 4 caps Weeks 1 - 8. This would be an excellent cycle for cutting body fat and for gaining strength... just be sure your diet is dialed in for it. Cycle your carbs up and down on training and off days, keep protein intake high, and fat intake moderately high

Andrenolin, I know you helped me a lot when I first ordered the stuff but I just need to figure something else out right now.

I am headed home from my deployment in roughly 50 days. My goal was to get big then cut a little and look good for my wife. Well I have always been about 140-150lbs for ages and so I went on a rampage with a dirty bulk. I am sitting at about 183lbs right now. I don't have enough time to order anything and it get here so I can only run the stuff I have which is the remaining 3 weeks of SDMZ, EPI-ANDRO, and I have 2 bottles of Stenzine. I think the cutting part is going to be out of the question. I think I over bulked and started to do a cut to late. My fault, I have never done this bulk and cut stuff before.

So, with my options short.. Should I just continue to do a lean bulk with the remaining SDMZ, EPI-ANDRO and then in 3 weeks worry about doing whatever cut I can do? I will attach some pictures of my current body...

rPdpaPD.jpg
RNSB2Y3.jpg
xbFsFoV.jpg
91yom4O.jpg
HjL7MVh.jpg

I apologize for the late response. But yes, just really try to eat clean. Cut back on the carbs, no sugars, if you could eat less than 80grams of carbs daily and up your protein and fat intake in place of it you could look at a really nice recomp effect before you start a full cut.

Back