• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Extreme or Super DMZ?

JMack627

Registered
Reaction score
Good evening everyone, first let me introduce myself. My name is Jonathon and I have been training since my sophmore year in highschool (roughly 12 years on and off). I am 27 years old and 5'10" 178lb, maybe 8-9% bodyfat? I have been a bit lazy over the past few months since I built a house, just so much work involved! :nono: I have ran sust 250 and Test Prop before in the past and loved both, no negative sides with sust however the prop gave me some puffy nipples like no other. Needless to say I had proper SERM's on hand to combat and correct the issue. I am going the PH route because A) I have never tried them and am curious of the potential and B) I like the idea of no more pinning myself EoD like my last cycle of prop.

On to the question at hand, I have done a lot of reading and even e-mailing with the customer support at ironmag and have decided on either the Super DMZ Mass Stack, the Shredding and Strength Stack which includes the tren, halo, and 1 andro, or the Halo Extreme Stack. I am looking for mainly lean, solid gains and would love some of your expert advise on which stack to go with for my first PH cycle. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. If this was your 1st time around any anabolics I would say the halo stack but since you've had the real deal, I would go with the SuperDMZ 3.0 stack. It has everything you need except a serm. If you use code spiny15 at checkout, you can get 15% off your entire order at ironmaglabs.com.

Spiny is right in the money. The SuperDMZ3.0 stack will blow your socks off.

You will also need a serm. Please check out Hardcore Peptides (http://WWW.hardcorepeptides.com) Tamoxifen is preferred, but clomiphene or torem will work also. Use chez20 at checkout for 20% off

Pm either of us with any questions you may have.

Both Halo Extreme and Super-DMZ are far more potent than Test. I'd say he should still start off with Halo Extreme with Epi-Andro imho. Test is a far cry from running something as strong as Super-DMZ 3 potent designer steroids each individually far stronger than testosterone. I'd still recommend starting off safe/light and seeing where Halo Extreme and Epi-Andro can take you

Super dmz or Halo

Both Halo Extreme and Super-DMZ are far more potent than Test. I'd say he should still start off with Halo Extreme with Epi-Andro imho. Test is a far cry from running something as strong as Super-DMZ 3 potent designer steroids each individually far stronger than testosterone. I'd still recommend starting off safe/light and seeing where Halo Extreme and Epi-Andro can take you

Thank you all for your quick response, I will have to side with Adrenolin here because though I have run real gear, it was never more than test. I never used anything my body didn't already produce. With that said why do you say the epi andro opposed to the epi tren that comes in the halo strength and shredding stack? Do you think I'd get better results stacking the epi andro and just piecing the cycle together myself? Thanks in advance!

With that said why do you say the epi andro opposed to the epi tren that comes in the halo strength and shredding stack? Do you think I'd get better results stacking the epi andro and just piecing the cycle together myself? Thanks in advance!
The Epi-Andro is a single compound that caan be stacked with any other to improve a cycle's efficiency. It will produce very lean dry hard vascular gains, a boat load of strength, and also promote fat loss. That's not the only reason I recommend it so often, it's also nomethylated, so it's not very harsh in terms of sides, and can also be great for staving off lethargy that can accompany stronger compounds as well as promote a strong libido (sex drive). It's stacks excellently with Halo Extreme.

Epi Tren is two compounds in one products. The designer steroid Epistane, and the prohormone Tren which is metabolized after consumption into the aas Trenbolone. This would be a good second or even third cycle. Just like the Epi-Andro, Epi-Tren will also promote lean dry hard vascular gains, a boat load of strength, and promote fat loss, HOWEVER it may crush your libido, and cause some serious lethargy. Lethargy can destroy a cycle's gains as it can sap all a trainer's will power to be productive and make them feel very lazy with no motivation to eat well or go to the gym. I would save the Halo Strength Shredding stack for a later cycle, and when you do use it, definitely add some Epi-Andro into the mix to improve the cycle's efficiency.

Here's thee cycle I was recommending you

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 8
Epi-Andro
4 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps prior to bed

Weeks 3 - 8
Halo Extreme
3 caps upon waking

PCT
Weeks 9 - 12
Tamoxifen Citrate http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate
20mg (1mL) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

*Optional* Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Shopping Cart:

IronMagLabs
4x Epi-Andro
2x Advanced Cycle Support
2x Halo Extreme
Total $271.09 incl shipping (with discount "Adrenolin15" at the checkout)

Optional
1x E-Control
newTotal $307.63 incl FREE shipping (with discount "Adrenolin15" at the checkout)

Hardcore Peptides
1x Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate
Total $47.99 incl shipping (with discount "ADREN20" at the checkout)

I'm here to help. Should you have any questions, or need help with absolutely anything, don't hesitate to ask here or via private message!

Awesome man, I appreciate all the feedback and the stack example. However the Epi bottle says not to run more than 6 straight weeks so is 8 weeks of Epi Andro too long?.. Also some of the bottles say split doses and you recommend taking them all in the morning and your the expert so I believe you, I just want to make sure you meant for me to take 7 pills in the AM when I wake-up (4 Epi and 3 HALO)?

I do understand the quicker I put on gains the quicker I lose them, so when I ask this question don't take it the wrong way.. But is there maybe a shorter 4-6 week version I can run? I am going on a cruise in May and I have just enough time to finish, however I would like to have given the old liver more than a week or two to recover before drinking on the boat :D

Awesome man, I appreciate all the feedback and the stack example. However the Epi bottle says not to run more than 6 straight weeks so is 8 weeks of Epi Andro too long?.. Also some of the bottles say split doses and you recommend taking them all in the morning and your the expert so I believe you, I just want to make sure you meant for me to take 7 pills in the AM when I wake-up (4 Epi and 3 HALO)?

I do understand the quicker I put on gains the quicker I lose them, so when I ask this question don't take it the wrong way.. But is there maybe a shorter 4-6 week version I can run? I am going on a cruise in May and I have just enough time to finish, however I would like to have given the old liver more than a week or two to recover before drinking on the boat :D
I've run cycles with with both splitting doses and all at once. There's no significant difference.. it's simply easier to take hormones upon waking and supports and PCT products prior to bed.

If you'd like to shorten it to a 6wk cycle, bump the epi-andro down to 3 caps and the advanced cycle support up to 3 caps and you'll be all set. No worries of your liver, Halo is pretty mild in terms of sides, and Epi-Andro isn't methylated so it doesn't stress your liver...

I've run cycles with with both splitting doses and all at once. There's no significant difference.. it's simply easier to take hormones upon waking and supports and PCT products prior to bed.

If you'd like to shorten it to a 6wk cycle, bump the epi-andro down to 3 caps and the advanced cycle support up to 3 caps and you'll be all set. No worries of your liver, Halo is pretty mild in terms of sides, and Epi-Andro isn't methylated so it doesn't stress your liver...

Hey Adrenolin, quick question man. Why do I increase the advanced cycle support when I am actually lowering the amount of epi andro I am taking? I trust you, I just like to know the "why's" behind things lol. I'm gonna order this week and take advantage of the 20% sale :)

Hey Adrenolin, quick question man. Why do I increase the advanced cycle support when I am actually lowering the amount of epi andro I am taking? I trust you, I just like to know the "why's" behind things lol. I'm gonna order this week and take advantage of the 20% sale :)
Just so you use the whole bottle really.. I always use 4 caps myself.. 2 is definitely on the low end, that's partly why it's upped in PCT - to get your body back to homeostasis.

Back