• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Looking for a stack for Lean mass/cutting and joint repair

incontrol7

Registered
Reaction score
Like the title says! looking to get going on a cycle but mainly looking for something that has good characteristics for joint/tendon growth or repair. A lot of times in the past after a heavy leg day it would completely fuck my knees up... they will click etc. It has been getting better lately (im surprised) as I have been taking animal's flex. When I first started hitting chest and tris hard my tendons in my elbows bothered me to but that seemed to go away as I lifted more consistently. I have had problems with all of this in the past also but no injuries thank goodness. Secondly looking for dry gains and am looking to cut.

I'm 26 years old at 5'11, 180lbs. Been lifting on and off for about 7 years. Currently training 4-5 days a week depending on work but i plan do start going at least 5 days. I have done 2 cycles of test e. I am gyno prone and did the proper PCT and also took letro during my second cycle. Id say all in all I KEPT 10-15 lbs of muscle from those cycles. I have been off cycle for about 2 years now.

What would you guys suggest? I was entertaining the idea of SARMS because i have heard good things it does for the joints and tendons. Im also aware deca is good also. I was either going to ONLY do a SARM like Osta Rx... or do a cycle and use Osta Rx for my PCT.

Im very open minded so let me know whats up!

Back