• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Looking for a cycle for dry/lean gains as well as joint/tendon repair

incontrol7

Registered
Reaction score
Ill start out by saying I have done 2 cycles previously both Test E. Im 26 years old, 5'11" and 180 lbs. I have been lifting on and off for about 8 years. Looking to try out a cycle that could benefit my tendons and joints because I have issues with tendonitis before. Sometimes after heavy leg days (all though its getting better) my knees will ache. They click badly until warmed up properly. I have also had issues with my elbows in the past from heavy tricep and chest lifts. I have been using Animals' flex and honestly it seems to work.

I havent cycled in about two years and looking to start something up pretty soon here. I was thinking about just trying a SARM like Osta Rx because I have heard good things for the joints as well as good growth. Ive heard good things about Deca to. My other thought was doing a good lean mass/cutting cycle and then using Osta Rx afterwards along with a proper PCT.

I beleive I am a little gyno prone which is why I ran letro on my second cycle of Test. I always did PCT including nolvadex, clomi, and letro. I have some Tamox and Clomi on hand.

Think you guys can point me in the right direction? Looking for something not so suppressive, but willing to try something and do a good PCT also. Wouldnt mind a stack since I have done 2 basic Test cycles. Not looking to shoot up tremendously in strength where my joints cant keep up...

Thanks guys!

Welcome. I would suggest the Monster Mass and Power Stack. Don't let the name fool you, this is a middle level stack. Meant for lean gains.

MONSTER MASS and POWER STACK*

*Monster Mass and Power Complete Stack $205.00* *

Complete Stack:
M-Sten Rx™ - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx™ - 1 Bottle
Deca-Drol Max™ - 1 Bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 1 Bottle
Maximum Pump Extreme™ - 1 Bottle

*It is highly recommend that you use our PCT stack after completion of this cycle.*

8 WEEK CYCLE:*
Weeks 1-4 ~ M-Sten Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-4 ~ 4-Andro Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (improved mood, energy and libido)
Weeks 1-4 ~ Deca-Drol Max™ - 2 capsules per day (wet muscle mass gains)
Weeks 1-4 ~ Maximum Pump Extreme™ - 1 scoop 30-45 minutes before training (pre-workout drink)
Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)*

Don't forget to use code spiny15 at ironmaglabs.com to save 15% off your entire order. Also you will need a serm. I would get Nolva from hardcorepeptides.com. You can save 20% there by using code spiny20. PM me with any questions.

The decadrol above is a good suggestion, or as you said yourself, Osta would be very effective for your intentions and concerns as well.... I'd recommend

2x Decadrol
1x Osta
1x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control
1x Flex Rx

Weeks 1 - 6
Decadrol
4 caps daily upon waking

Osta
2 caps daily prior to bed

Flex Rx
5 caps daily throughout the day

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps daily prior to bed

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10
Nolvadex
20mg nightly

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps nightly

Weeks 10 - 12
e-Control
3 caps nightly

This would be an effective lean mass gainer whilst also being safe against your tendons and from developing any gynecomastia or puffy nipples. There's discount's in all staff signatures.

Cool thanks guys, sorry for the double post. First one didnt show up until like 4 hours later.

Vegeta: Isn't sten somewhat suppressive? I dont need any issues down there if you know what I mean.

I dont think I want to go crazy and run a bunch of compounds. I am leaning towards Deca-Drol and MAYBE stacking with 4-andro, and Osta after?

Sten, decadrol, 4-andro, and osta are all suppressive. That's what the serm is used for during pct, to jump start your natural testosterone production.

From what I understand, Ostarine is hardly suppressive at all. Correct me if im wrong...

Been looking into it some more and I may try the stack you mentioned and use the ostarine for PCT

Been looking into it some more and I may try the stack you mentioned and use the ostarine for PCT

You are the boss. PM with any questions :)

Osta is suppressive even at lower doses. It's counter productive to pct imho. That's why I recommended it on cycle. Also, just because your hpta is being suppressed does not mean you'll experience any libido issues... I have a strong sex drive even when I'm fully suppressed ie.

I just PM'd vegeta asking the difference between andro-1 and 4. Can you shed any light on this? So far this is what Ive came up with which i think may be overkill.
Cycle would be:

deca-drol
m-sten
4-ando
OstaRx
E-control

PCT afterwards of course. Wondering if 4-andro and Osta should be ran longer than 4 weeks though?

Straying away from the Maximum pump stuff in that stack because I lift late night after work and already am up late enough after wards..

I just PM'd vegeta asking the difference between andro-1 and 4. Can you shed any light on this? So far this is what Ive came up with which i think may be overkill.
Cycle would be:

deca-drol
m-sten
4-ando
OstaRx
E-control

PCT afterwards of course. Wondering if 4-andro and Osta should be ran longer than 4 weeks though?

1 andro converts to 1 testosterone, it doesn't aromatize. 4 andro converts to testosterone and it's susceptible to aromatize. Estrogen is vital to healthy joints of that's something important to you... Too much however can have ill effects

I still suggest the cycle I laid out to you.

Back