• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo extreme and cyanostane rx stack??????

Rkar55

Registered
Reaction score
After thorough research, I am curious if stacking halo extreme with cyanostane rx would be possible? I'm looking for lean muscle mass and increased vascularity and not a bulky look.

Height: 6'0
Weight: 188
Bf: unknown but around 13%

I'm going to run anabolic cycle support, ultra male rx, anabolic matrix support, and e control (not sure if i need econtrol???) with both products.

Thanks guys

This is a very solid stack and many have report great lean gains with this type of layout. You don't need e-control as neither prods aromastize. However for insurance purposes it is always good to have everything on hand just in case of an emergency.

Solid stack & E-Control is a must, IMO.

I am using this stack now, Can you explain why E Control is vital on this? During cycle or post?

E-Control is always vital its an insurance policy on yourself. just like you back up your computer or your phone with insurance you should do the same with your body. and yes post cycle but you should always have E-Control on deck in case of emergency.

E-Control is always vital its an insurance policy on yourself. just like you back up your computer or your phone with insurance you should do the same with your body. and yes post cycle but you should always have E-Control on deck in case of emergency.

I assume you are saying if I dont use clomid? I dont understand it's role with the clomid?

I assume you are saying if I dont use clomid? I dont understand it's role with the clomid?

well if you use clomid thats a different story but you wouldnt need to take that because youll be taking Anabolic Matrix and Ultra Male which are great for PCT along with E.. but some people do prefer to use clomid and nolvedex but you dont have to use that.

Back