• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

osta for pct?? if so how??

imjosiah

Registered
Reaction score
i keep getting mixed info on this. tons of info says you can use osta as part of your pct. others say it shuts you down, in which case i don't see how it would be good for a pct.

I have a bottle i was planning to use as a pct with nolva, to get a little more out of my cycle, is this recommended????

i just am finishing a 6 week run.

People say you can use it during PCT, nobody says it helps PCT. There's irrefutable evidence that it does shut you down to a certain degree, that much is fact.

It's just that the shutdown is so minimal that many are able to successfully run it during PCT at lower doses (Usually no higher than 10-15mg ed) and still recover while reaping some minor benefits from the Osta.

The main thing to understand is in the very title of your thread; "Osta for PCT" is never done, as Osta isn't a PCT drug to help you rcover. Osta during PCT is more fitting, since it can be done, but has no part at all in the actual PCT process.

If you take 2 caps while on pct that won't hurt,or even one,it maintains strength that's for sure,osta is diff for everybody,some people get no shutdown some people do...experiment an listen to your body

so really. its would probably be better to star running osta in the last 2 weeks of the pct. thus giving 2-4 weeks for you system to star running again...

well actually i guess this would only work if you were the type were it didn't shut you down. the point of a pct is to get things running again, so as to avoid unrecoverable suppression. so anything that will hinder that "reboot" would not work.

so really. its would probably be better to star running osta in the last 2 weeks of the pct. thus giving 2-4 weeks for you system to star running again...

well actually i guess this would only work if you were the type were it didn't shut you down. the point of a pct is to get things running again, so as to avoid unrecoverable suppression. so anything that will hinder that "reboot" would not work.
Anyone is susceptible to suppression.. all hormones will shut you down. I'd recommend Osta either on cycle or completely separate from it.

Anyone is susceptible to suppression.. all hormones will shut you down.

Exactly. Saying some hormone won't affect someone at all is asinine - maybe they'll get shutdown less, but to think some people are just immune to it is plain old ignorant.

Exactly. Saying some hormone won't affect someone at all is asinine - maybe they'll get shutdown less, but to think some people are just immune to it is plain old ignorant.

It's kinda like saying you won't need an AI because this doesn't aromatize. Everything affects everybody differently. Doubly so with hormones.

It's not ignorance, hes just new and doesn't quite understand yet... The more he researches, the more he'll learn.

It's not ignorance, hes just new and doesn't quite understand yet... The more he researches, the more he'll learn.

Not bagging on him. More all the guys giving out bioscience.

Not bagging on him. More all the guys giving out bioscience.

I know you're not. There's no one specific way to run any cycle, but there are facts upon how a specific compound affects human physiology... Having your hpta and lh suppressed is just a simple fact and effect from running just about any anabolic hormone

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

And it's always better to be safe than sorry

in GTx trails of Ostarine it showed HPTA suppression at doses as low as 3mg ed...i would def say it is not suitable for PCT if one plans to fully recover...

Back