• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Deca drol Max and Halo Extreme split cycle..

Roiddy

Registered
Reaction score
so as of today i started my first cycle. i will be doing a split cycle as in 4 weeks of Deca and then rite after 4 weeks of Halo, in total of 8 weeks.
my diet is a generally healthy diet i try the best i can with what i have and try to get the most protien i can get.

My cycle will look like this
First cycle:
Deca drol Max 4 weeks
-3 pills a day spread out.
Advanced Cycle support
-2 pills a day in the AM.
Kre-alkalyn
-2 pills a day one pre workout and one post workout.

Second cycle:
Halo Extreme 4 weeks
-2 pills a day AM, Evening.
Advanced Cycle support
-2 pills a day in the AM.
Kre-alkalyn
2-pills a day one pre workout and one post workout.

On the 3rd week of the second cycle or 7th if you count it as whole i will start E-Control and finish off with that.

My work out plan consist of working out each muscle group twice a week and i usually never put two together i like to focus on one body part at a time and hit it in as many differnt spots and angles as i can.
i go to the gym 5 to 6 times a week always starting on monday.
so..
Monday:
Chest
Tuesday:
Arms
Wensday:
back, shoulder/traps, and legs
then repeated again
Thursdsay:
Chest
Friday:
Arms
Saturday:
back, shoulder/traps, and legs

for the deca cycle after lifting i will be running every other day for 5 min and possibly ab workouts after but i wanna focus on just flatening my stomach so i might just minimize doing abs or stop it till i get my stomach to wear i want it to be.
and for the halo cycle i will be running 15 min after lifting or a mile and half. Got some work to do! :)

So today was my first day and i felt good i was working out my chest all i know is that i felt like i wanted to do more and just keep going i was exhusted after then had a quick 5 min jog at the end. i cant wait till the full affect of the Deca kicks in :) i cant wait. ill post as much as i can either every few days or weekly ill keep you guys posted and if you have any questions just ask.

Last edited:
Your set-up looks good. Don't stop working out your abs my brother. If you don't have a strong core then you will surely run into back pains and other injuries as the core keeps us all together. Use no weights during your abs workout and go high instead of low for reps. Keep us posted!!!

T do you have for PCT? Besure you have everything you need before you start.
Looking forward to seeing your progress!!

T do you have for PCT? Besure you have everything you need before you start.
Looking forward to seeing your progress!!

yes i will be using E-Control for my PCT and possibly anabolic matrix but i think ill be fine with just using E-control

So today is my second day all i have to say is wow.. its really starting to kick in now yesturday i just found myself to be in a good mood and just working out normally.. but today i felt a real unusual difference but a good one. i noticed my body kept adapting to the usual workouts that i do.. they usually give me a good burn because i like doing super sets. but not even that was working i had to keep going up in weight.

today i worked out my arms i found that it would burn somewhat the first set then when i would go to my second it will feel like nothing it was amazing i wasnt sure really what to do with myself and im pretty sure im not geting the full affect of the deca yet.

but overall it was a great work out today though at some point it felt like nothing from my body adapting so much but my arms rite now are dead :) i cant really flex them i ended my day after with some lean protien tuna fish and took my last pill of the day. tomorrow is back shoulder/trap and leg day i cant wait till tomorrow.

ahh day three i didnt think i was going to post back to back but this cycle is just awsome. i just have a overall since of well being my work out today was freaking awesome. i did my back/lower back/traps/shoulders and abs and legs man what an explosive workout i had today i was just going set after set and when i thought i was done i went back for more :). when i found myself really sore i was just pushing through breaking through that pain barrier it was awesome.

I love working out im nothing without it.. its my passion

Good shit man! Keep killing it

Good shit man! Keep killing it

deff yesturday was chest and it was awesome i was able to more then i did at the begining of the week i just kept pushing feeling that transforming burn and talk about burn oh today i did my arms and it was just the most amazing thing ever my biceps and my triceps where on fire more swollen then ever. i did isolated curl, 21s, super sets of triceps, another super set of triceps, and super sets of biceps again plus abs ah man what a great work out to be able to feel that pain and push through it thats what makes it all worth it..

I was thinking about adding Clen when i start the Halo Cycle would be great what do you guys think?

I have heard mixed results about clen, some people have had great results with others having not so great results.. IMO I would use some thimg like a thermo, or a cort controler like lean extreme, with a little extra vit C.

The last cut cycle I did, I cut cal drasticly, like down to 1000 cals and increased the lifting and cardio, with a 75mg halo dose. Went from 225 to 194 in 6 weeks-- every one is different though

I have heard mixed results about clen, some people have had great results with others having not so great results.. IMO I would use some thimg like a thermo, or a cort controler like lean extreme, with a little extra vit C.

The last cut cycle I did, I cut cal drasticly, like down to 1000 cals and increased the lifting and cardio, with a 75mg halo dose. Went from 225 to 194 in 6 weeks-- every one is different though

hmm ive used thermos before and they werent so good when i was done with them.
thats why i was looking for clen instead

Ah, ok...
Good luck with the clen, I hope it works for you!

Have you ever used clen before?

Ah, ok...
Good luck with the clen, I hope it works for you!

thank you but do you know any good cortisol destroyers? maybe ill look into it more

well Vit c is one of the best ways to help control cortisol. 1000mg when you wake up and another 1000mg mid-day.
Lean Fuel, lean xtreme are pretty good, i have had pretty good results combining them with the vit c.

So the third week starts have two more weeks left of Deca i definitely see a difference in my body everything is tightening up I'm stronger. Going to start Halo soon to finish off the 8 week duration i cant wait I'm going to change it up when i do Halo so ill do a lay out once i have everything set going to be adding things should be very good.

Im going to rip my muscles apart this week i cant wait. Overall what I definitelyly feel is just the since of well being i have. I have more motivation when i work out, focus more, i always have before but now I'm just at ease and I'm always thinking about working out just counting the minutes of the day so i can go back to the gym. With this i want to keep pushing i want to get into BodyBuilding more and start doing competitions and see how that goes for me its something that I'm really looking forward to doing.

Last edited:
been a few days, how is it going?

been a few days, how is it going?

yeah sorry ive been busy but its been going well, last week coming up been working out to failure more and when i thought i was done i just kept pushing. chest and back was amazing this week it was the best i ever seen it. my arms feel rock hard, my legs are forming, the shape of my chest is a little better its all coming together slowly. I cant wait till i start the Halo cycle thats going to be amazing i hope im not usually prone to sides and pretty tolerant of the stuff i use so Deca didnt hit the sweet spot for me. But it did give me more focus and a sense of calmness and just the drive.

Ill deff try to post as many days as i can for this last week of Deca

That pain of transformation i need it!

Chest today it went okay unfortunatly i was tired today because of the lack of sleep i had last night but its all good everyone has there bad days. But i still did the best i could to get a good work out in today.

i did
starting out 8 min warm up tread mill speed walk
dumb bell press and incline
fly machine
decline free weight hammer machine
dips
and with cables i did incline flys and decline scoops.

i started off shaky but then my energy levels came up a little so the work out went fine hopefully tomorrow is a better day. I ordered my Halo today and im ready to finish deca and finish the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

day two yesturday was amazing i did arms my energy level was back at full force yesturday. my biceps and triceps where about to explode yesturday. I meditated before i worked out and got my mind set and that really helped me out. today i will be doing my back/shoulders/traps i will be back on to post.

One question this is my last week of Deca and i noticed that i have 2 extra pills why is that? do i take it with my halo since i need to start halo im not sure what to do

so today was my last day of deca i didnt feel much from it but i must say judging from my before and after pics week 1 and week 4 i deff look more compact i lost some body fat and i see the difference in my muscles theres deff more shape to them now and i can see areas where i have grown as well. today was chest and it went very well.
tomorrow i will start halo for the remainder of the 4 weeks i cant wait :)... i will be doing 2 a day this week first session cardio HIIT training then second session lifting i hope to see great results.
i will be taking
Halo Extreme
Advanced Cycle Support
Lean Extreme
Optimum Nutrition Hydrobuildier
N.O Explode 2.0 no caff
7-keto
i will give the layout for all of this once everything is set in place..
Happy Lifting everyone :)

Sometimes you just never feel it but as you can the see from the results it was slowly but surely at work secretly in your body. Congrats on your hard work bro.

Sometimes you just never feel it but as you can the see from the results it was slowly but surely at work secretly in your body. Congrats on your hard work bro.

thanks alot.... so i just started halo yesturday it was supposed to be a double session day but i didnt have time i just went once but it was great. my energy was great i was doing arms and was doing a work out form IFBB Pro Victor Martinez it was awesome then i went on the tred mill for 20 minutes of HIIT training i was surprised i wasnt tired at all i was just pushing it and pushing it man what a great work out.

So besdies what i wrote before i was thinking of doing a bridge to my cycle instead of 8 weeks it will be a 16 week duration and then ill be done what do you guys think?

What are you bridging with?

i was thinking of doing PCT then doing Osta after the halo cycle

That is a good idea and exactly what I am doing!

That is a good idea and exactly what I am doing!

so my second week of halo been eating clean low carb been alittle tired cause of it but its all good my work outs are great i go in the morning for 30min of HIIT then in the afternoon or evening for some lifting and it has been great ive been seeing my body transform more with halo which is good still dont feel anything but thats only cause of the high tolerence i have which is good cause i can go up to more stronger things with out a problem

Back