• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dmz 3.0

coltonbaker

Registered
Reaction score
What would happen if I took Super DMZ 3.0 on my first ever cycle? I feel like I could handle it.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

What would happen if I took Super DMZ 3.0 on my first ever cycle? I feel like I could handle it.

I feel like if I did it right and took my pct right that it would be Alright.

You will likely not have researched enough to deal with some of the possible sides that may occur. For example, lethargy can break a cycle, will you be using epi-Andro alongside the cycle to help prevent the lethargy and solidify your gains. It's really not a wise decision, imho... it's not likely that you'll do everything perfectly on your first cycle. Also when you complete this, this is the strongest product there is... where do you go from there... ? You'd make excellent gains with just a Halo cycle... don't expect your gains to be extra spectacular by any means just because you're using a stronger product for your first cycle.

You say you want to cycle properly, so I'd suggest you start scheduling your Pre-cycle Blood Panel to be sure you're even healthy enough to begin a cycle, as well as to see post cycle how it affected you..

Here's how I would suggest running it
CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 6
Epi-Andro
3 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 1 - 2
Super-DMZ 3.0
1 cap upon waking

Weeks 3 - 6
Super-DMZ 3.0
2 caps upon waking

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10
Nolvadex
20mg (1mL) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed​

Shopping Cart:

IronMagLabs
2x Epi-Andro
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Super-DMZ 3.0
1x E-Control
Total $249.85 incl Shipping (with discount code Adrenolin15 at the checkout)

Hardcore Peptides
1x Nolvadex
http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate
Total $47.99 incl Shipping (with discount code ADREN20 at the checkout)

It'd be wise to take regular checks of your heart rate, as well as your blood pressure.

You will also want to use normal staples such as
IML Maximum Pump
IML Complete Protein
IML Essence EFA
IML Multi Rx
Vitamin C
Zinc
Taurine
Potassium
1.5 gallons (192oz)+ water daily
+more

Last edited:
I feel like if I did it right and took my pct right that it would be Alright.

Just start with 1 cap daily brother to feel it out for a few weeks and if you tolerate the product well you can always add a second cap daily.

Just start with 1 cap daily brother to feel it out for a few weeks and if you tolerate the product well you can always add a second cap daily.
Definitely agree with starting at 1 cap!

I have to chime in on this one. If you had truly done any research about AAS, PH's and DS you would understand that you should NEVER start with such a strong compound. Seriously, why would you take 3.0 when you could easily gain 17+lbs from a solid 6 week Halo only cycle? You want to slowly work your way up in this "game". Like Adrenolin said above, where do you go from 3.0 if its your 1st cycle ever? Multiple compounds = multiple chances for unwanted sides and when you are taking 3 new compounds there is no way to tell which one is causing issues. I have no doubt you can "handle" taking 3.0........it's pretty easy to swallow a few pills, right? You have no Idea what you are getting into and no idea how you are limiting your future options. Posts like yours are all too common on forums. You pretend to ask if it will be okay but always intended to take the product in question no matter what. Who cares that 3 or 4 seasoned AAS veterans have told you that it is not a good idea to start with 3.0.......there is at least 30+ years of steroid experience talking right here between these posts but im sure that doesn't hold any weight with you.Instant gratification without thinking about the future.......have a great time and good luck with the lethargy, high BP, gyno, insomnia, appetite suppression, acne, mood swings, headaches and anything else you may encounter.

More isn't always better. Re-think your options.

So would you suggest the Epi Tren stack, or Halo stack? Put thought into it and I'm not doing dmz 3.0 and I appreciate all the help I just don't wanna fuck my first cycle up and I wanna get the best gains possible.

Run the halo stack

Run the halo stack
I agree. Im telling you, this is still to this day one of my favorite compounds and you will get great results @ 3caps daily for 6 weeks. Save the tren for a future cycle. Id also suggest dialing your diet in. What are your current goals? Halo is very versatile and will produce diet specific results.

Do I use a serm pct with the halo stack?

Yes. Always use a serm

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 6
Epi-Andro
3 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Halo Extreme
3 caps upon waking

PCT
Weeks 9 - 12
Tamoxifen Citrate http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate
20mg (1mL) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Shopping Cart:

IronMagLabs
2x Epi-Andro
2x Advanced Cycle Support
2x Halo Extreme

1x E-Control
newTotal $271.09 incl FREE shipping (with discount "Adrenolin15" at the checkout)

Hardcore Peptides
1x Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate
Total $47.99 incl shipping (with discount "ADREN20" at the checkout)

Back