• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Metha-drol Extreme

Roiddy

Registered
Reaction score
man to bad im never going to be able to expierence something like that.. to bad it was banned it seemed like it would be something really hardcore after i searched the formula. has anyone used it before what was it like.. and for the IML family will there be anything like it soon? anything new in the making?

thanks in advance..

man to bad im never going to be able to expierence something like that.. to bad it was banned it seemed like it would be something really hardcore after i searched the formula. has anyone used it before what was it like.. and for the IML family will there be anything like it soon? anything new in the making?

thanks in advance..

MD was like db0l with a set of redneck nuts. MD has no replacement for now, but our new DMZ is intense.

It's not too late. Not of IML's vendors are sold out. Search it on amazon. I just picked up 4 bottles of the original formula.

MD was like db0l with a set of redneck nuts. MD has no replacement for now, but our new DMZ is intense.

yeah i heard it was im just waiting on Prince to post something about the new ingredient it has.. He said he was going to post something about it next week.
i want to learn about it more before i consider geting DMZ.

It's not too late. Not of IML's vendors are sold out. Search it on amazon. I just picked up 4 bottles of the original formula.

Really nicee im deff going to buy one i didnt think they would still have some left. thanks alot :)

Back