• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DMZ workout question and PCT

DANIMAL_89

Registered
Reaction score
-- Been doing some research and been reading alot about a PCT to take with it. Can someone explain what this is, and give me some options in which to take.

-- Also right now I am doing sets of 12,10,8,8. Should i lower reps while increasing sets or what is a solid workout while taking DMZ.

I appreciate all the input and help, I am former track athlet who has done olympic lifting the past 8 years now just trying to build bodybuild a littl bit.

Any kind of workout will work just make sure that it's intense and by the end of it you should be sore as fuck. As far as pct definitely get the ironmaglabs ultra male rx if you know anyone at the gym that can get you nolvadex or Clemoid that would be great to take with it but not needed and don't try and find it on the Internet usually there a scam

Any kind of workout will work just make sure that it's intense and by the end of it you should be sore as fuck. As far as pct definitely get the ironmaglabs ultra male rx if you know anyone at the gym that can get you nolvadex or Clemoid that would be great to take with it but not needed and don't try and find it on the Internet usually there a scam

Awesome Appreciate input, so do i stack these two for the 4 weeks or take ultra the 4 weeks after?

Here's a good layout;

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Super-DMZ Rx - 1 bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Super-DMZ Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

What if im just looking to take post therapy recovery pills. Ultra Male?

-- Been doing some research and been reading alot about a PCT to take with it. Can someone explain what this is, and give me some options in which to take.

-- Also right now I am doing sets of 12,10,8,8. Should i lower reps while increasing sets or what is a solid workout while taking DMZ.

I appreciate all the input and help, I am former track athlet who has done olympic lifting the past 8 years now just trying to build bodybuild a littl bit.

The Neck laid out an appropriate cycle. Kudos!

Have also seen clomid recommended from respected and knowledgeable members. One quality source: http://www.cemproducts.com/

DMZ is a fantastic supp. Enjoy!

Back