• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pre-workout safe with ph cyce?

Musclebound98

Registered
Reaction score
In a month or 2 i'm going to be doing the DMZ mass stack and was just concerned on whether or not it was safe to take a pre-workout such as HyperFX or NO Explode. I was wondering ifit was safe for your heart combining all of the caffeine with the ph. Thought andcomments are appreciated!! Thanks

In a month or 2 i'm going to be doing the DMZ mass stack and was just concerned on whether or not it was safe to take a pre-workout such as HyperFX or NO Explode. I was wondering ifit was safe for your heart combining all of the caffeine with the ph. Thought andcomments are appreciated!! Thanks

The answer is different for everyone..test it out and be sure to take blood pressure and heart rate daily... See how it affects you and use your best judgement on whether you should hold off on preworkout or not

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

IronMagLabs recommends Max Pump Extreme for a pre training drink. It's perfectly safe to use Max Pump Extreme with the SDMZ 3.0 stack brother.

attachment.php

Attachments

• max pump 300 by 636.jpg
    max pump 300 by 636.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 29
Yea makes a lot of sense adrenolin, thanks. And thanks a lot heavy iron, I'll definitely look into that

Back