• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

21 years old using super-dmz rx "help"

3abad

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I am 21 years old, been working out at the gym for few weeks and I don't see any result no matter what type of diet/work out I work on. I want to get fast results. I have tried thrizillion different products like creatine, whey protein, amplifiers, jack3d, shotgun for vpx, amino acides, and nothing seems to show any observable results. I have thought about steroids injections but I don't want the risk and the side effects of them. Why did I decided to go with the prohormones pills is because I have a body shaped like feminine and I hate it. My waist line is kindda curved in while my belly is curved out and so loose. I want to have sculpted abs and a ripped of body the fastest way. I also want to grow more beard. I feel ashamed compared to my younger brother.
So, I purchased a Super-DMZ Rx stack and decided to give it a shot.

I weigh 145lbs and height 5.6feet

Is there any advice before I begin the cycle? anything I need to be aware of? things I need to take additinally to the stack?

Hello,

I am 21 years old, been working out at the gym for few weeks and I don't see any result no matter what type of diet/work out I work on. I want to get fast results. I have tried thrizillion different products like creatine, whey protein, amplifiers, jack3d, shotgun for vpx, amino acides, and nothing seems to show any observable results. I have thought about steroids injections but I don't want the risk and the side effects of them. Why did I decided to go with the prohormones pills is because I have a body shaped like feminine and I hate it. My waist line is kindda curved in while my belly is curved out and so loose. I want to have sculpted abs and a ripped of body the fastest way. I also want to grow more beard. I feel ashamed compared to my younger brother.
So, I purchased a Super-DMZ Rx stack and decided to give it a shot.

I weigh 145lbs and height 5.6feet

Is there any advice before I begin the cycle? anything I need to be aware of? things I need to take additinally to the stack?

well you would also need to take advanced cycle support and anabolic matrix while your on it atleast which would help.. you only bought the Super DMZ stack? if so you should start a stack fully prepared with everything you need.

while on cycle you should take proper supps like: Advanced Cycle Support, Anabolic Matrix, Ultra Male Rx
and for PCT last 4 weeks you should have in place: Advanced Cycle Support, E-Control, Anabolic Matrix, and Ultra Male Rx.

its good to have all this things in place but everything depends on you and your body. how you eat, amount of water you drink, your mind set and also just how your body reacts to watever your taking if your prone to sides or not. thats why you start your cycle with all this in place to help you as you go.

Last edited:
well you would also need to take advanced cycle support and anabolic matrix while your on it atleast which would help.. you only bought the Super DMZ stack? if so you should start a stack fully prepared with everything you need.

while on cycle you should take proper supps like: Advanced Cycle Support, Anabolic Matrix, Ultra Male Rx
and for PCT last 4 weeks you should have in place: Advanced Cycle Support, E-Control, Anabolic Matrix, and Ultra Male Rx.

its good to have all this things in place but everything depends on you and your body. how you eat, amount of water you drink, your mind set and also just how your body reacts to watever your taking if your prone to sides or not. thats why you start your cycle with all this in place to help you as you go.

Thanks Roiddy,
I have got the mass cycle:
- Super-DMZ Rx - 1 bottle
- Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
- Ultra Male Rx - 1
bottle
- Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
- E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

Im just wondering what time I should take Super-DMZ Rx pills. I know that one I take at am and one at pm, but do I need to take them on empty stomach for a better result? or with food to lessen the liver toxicity chance?

Thanks,

Thanks Roiddy,
I have got the mass cycle:
- Super-DMZ Rx - 1 bottle
- Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
- Ultra Male Rx - 1
bottle
- Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
- E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

Im just wondering what time I should take Super-DMZ Rx pills. I know that one I take at am and one at pm, but do I need to take them on empty stomach for a better result? or with food to lessen the liver toxicity chance?

Thanks,

Heres a layout for it(if you need it):

Super-DMZ Rx- 2 caps a day
Anobolic Matrix- 2 caps a day
Ultra Male Rx- 1 cap a day
Advanced Cycle Support Rx- 2 caps a day

last 4 weeks
Anobolic Matrix Rx 2 caps a day
Ultra Male Rx- 1 cap a day
Advanced Cycle Support- 2 caps a day
E-control Rx - 3 caps a day (last 3 weeks)

and it would be better if you take it with food because it helps with the absorption of it and it may lower the liver toxicity chance that way as well but that depends on your body and how sensetive it is. But that is why you buy the advanced cycle support which protects all your organs, lowers cholesterol, and lowers your blood pressure so you should be fine.

ok i hate to be the guy that says "you've only been working out for a few weeks" but it really is true even with dmz or methadrol you nee to do some training before you hop on a pro. im not saying years like most guys would but maybe a few months then go for it thats what i did but i also had the right mindset. it doesnt matter if you take a fuck load of d-bol or test if you dont work out hard your waisting your time your money and most of all your fucking yourself over for when you do hit a plateau and need these compounds. now that i gave you the shit you didnt want to hear ill help you out.
If your really trying to get big i recommend taking the dmz with halo throw in a good liver support and you should see amazing results as long as you eat a fuck load ( must be clean) and train till the point of feeling sick. you think im exaggerating but im not this isnt a pussy sport. for pct take the ultra male rx and e control if you have any questions let me know and good luck
by the way you will get sides even from these and read my quote at the bottom of this

Well, thanks dj2dirk41 for your support and the informative comment. I have been training hard 2 hours minimum daily at the gym for 6 weeks and I couldn't burn the fat I have in my loosey belly and my tits are so comparebale with Jassica Alba's. Now, imagine living like this in your early 20s. Its not easy to see your buddies having better shapes while working out less and having the body you work so hard to get and can't only because genetically you inherited a gene that has less testosterone production. I want to boost my testosterone levels and get rid of my baby face and estrogen caused loose belly and tits. I also want more facial hair than what I already have. I can't have new styles and looks like my friends. Its my early life and I think this is the perfect time before its too late to live a happy youthful life.
I have thought about tests injections but it is illegal without a prescription in where I live and hard to find.
Thanks,

i feel you man i had a similar problem when i started my senior year of high school i was fat and weak as shit one time i was trying to put a plate onto a back machine and had to use all my body i was like arching my back and shit and 2 dudes laughed at me and from then on i had it so i understand where your coming from i took 2 cycles and between them and intense lifting sessions i was able to get above most guys in my grade. after taking my 2nd cycle my test levels were fucked up for a wile and i went to see an endocrinologist i got a blood test and my test level was at 106 and it should have been at 600-650 according to him unfortunately it was clear i was taking something and he would not perscribe anything but if you do have a problem you should definitely look into that but as far as loosing weight you might want to consider a fat burner like clen or oxy elite pro both of these worked wonders for me. lift hard and have a good diet and you'll drop a fuck load of fat and if your woried about mass take one of those with the dmz that would give you the best of both worlds

i feel you man i had a similar problem when i started my senior year of high school i was fat and weak as shit one time i was trying to put a plate onto a back machine and had to use all my body i was like arching my back and shit and 2 dudes laughed at me and from then on i had it so i understand where your coming from i took 2 cycles and between them and intense lifting sessions i was able to get above most guys in my grade. after taking my 2nd cycle my test levels were fucked up for a wile and i went to see an endocrinologist i got a blood test and my test level was at 106 and it should have been at 600-650 according to him unfortunately it was clear i was taking something and he would not perscribe anything but if you do have a problem you should definitely look into that but as far as loosing weight you might want to consider a fat burner like clen or oxy elite pro both of these worked wonders for me. lift hard and have a good diet and you'll drop a fuck load of fat and if your woried about mass take one of those with the dmz that would give you the best of both worlds

^^^very true

To the op....you need to address your diet and training first....without proper nutrition and training your not gonna go anywhere....there a the very few that can eat horrible and get results....but few...and actually most peeps see some of the most dramatic changes early.....so from what your saying i can tell theres a huge hole in your diet or training.....phs arent gonna help you til you tie up thise 2 first...

Ok, bad,
Let's get things rolling for you.... Tell us what you are doing... What kind of routime do you have, what exercises are you doing, what are you eating, when are you eating it, what supplements are you taking? Lay it out for us so we can get you on the right track to where you want to be. There are some good people here, who have the know how to get it going for you...

Also may want to start a journal/log to keep track-- I'm in the journal area almost every day

I have been eating 3 meals a day, each meal is 50% protein, 40% carbs, 10% fats, I guess :confused:. For example, for breakfast I have 2 brown toasts slices, 2 whole eggs and another 2 eggs yolk removed with a glass of milk. After 3 hours to four maximum, I eat a whole 1000g boiled chicken with boiled white rice. 3 hours to 4 hours maximum, I go to the gym and workout for 2h 30m as directed by my trainer. I have asked my trainer about my condition and he said I need to increase my food a lot like having 8 eggs in the morning and eat every 3 hours...? wtf! true? Anyway, my third meal of the day is for example, two chicken steaks fried with olive oil and steamed broccoli. I make sure that Im at least empty stomach for 3 hours before bedtime.

Supplements I take in the morning:
Vitamin D3 5000
Calcuim 1000 and Magnessuim 400 / *1 pill out of three during the day
L-lysine 1000
L-Arginine 2500 poweder

Supplements I take in the noon:
L-lysine 1000
L-carnitine 500

Supplements I take at gym:
Jack3d 1 scoop
Nitro amino fx pro by muscletech 1 scoop
Whey protein shake zero carb 2 scoops.

Supplements I take before bedtime:
Zinc Gluconate 100
L-lysine 1000
L-Arginine 2500 poweder

Again, my goal is not to bulk up, Im looking to have more lean muscle and reduce the fats I already have which is so stubborn. I want to get sculpted and ripped = have deffinitions.

Thanks for your help guys!

Hey that's pretty good,

Eating--- well yes it is true--- That is each time you eat, believe it or not- your metabolism increases. So eating frequent small meals will actually help loose the weight. If your goal is to just loose the weight while keeping the muscle you have, you might want to think about increasing the cardio sessions, the reasoning behind this-- when working larger muscle groups, you burn more cals. so working the larger muscles of the legs, and butt for a given time, you burn more cals. now decreasing the amount of cals, puts you in a cal deficiency-- meaning the body has to get energy to keep things going... if you decrease the amount of cals going in by the way of food, the body has no choice but to take this energy from the stored fat cells and/or the muscle tissue. So your trainer is right, eating more frequently will help, however, eating 8 eggs in the am, is more of a bulking stage instead of a cutting stage.

now having said that-- to be ripped and have great definition, you still have to get the muscle pumped, which means lifting.
one program that i have used, and put together for a few, is lifting with cardio mixed in. confusing yet?

lets say on monday you work the chest, shoulders, triceps, and abds.
so starting out with chest-- bench press 5 sets of 15, 12, 10, 8, 6
incline press-- 12, 10, 8, 6
then jump on an elliptical and pump out all you can for a full min
rest one min
then back to chest for decline press 4 sets 10, 10, 8, 8
butterfly 4 sets 12, 12, 12, 12
then back to the elliptical for another full min of pounding out a full min
rest another min
then on to Shoulders lets say standing press, then seated dumb bell press, then elliptiical for another min, rest one min.
then dumb bell shrugs and machine shrugs then treadmill for one min of hard running, then rest for a min
then side lateral raises, and front plate raise then treadmill for one min then rest for a min
then abd-- some thing like reverse crunch for 20 reps, then roman chair sit ups for 20 reps
another treadmill for one min-hard run, then rest one min
then the tris- weighted dips then lying tri press-then another treadmill for a min, rest for a min
tri push down and one arm tri ext then treadmill for another min, then rest a min
then another two abs- one for the upper and one for the lower, then treadmill for another min
get the idea?

Hey that's pretty good, Eating--- well yes it is true--- That is each time you eat, believe it or not- your metabolism increases. So eating frequent small meals will actually help loose the weight. If your goal is to just loose the weight while keeping the muscle you have, you might want to think about increasing the cardio sessions, the reasoning behind this-- when working larger muscle groups, you burn more cals. so working the larger muscles of the legs, and butt for a given time, you burn more cals. now decreasing the amount of cals, puts you in a cal deficiency-- meaning the body has to get energy to keep things going... if you decrease the amount of cals going in by the way of food, the body has no choice but to take this energy from the stored fat cells and/or the muscle tissue. So your trainer is right, eating more frequently will help, however, eating 8 eggs in the am, is more of a bulking stage instead of a cutting stage. now having said that-- to be ripped and have great definition, you still have to get the muscle pumped, which means lifting. one program that i have used, and put together for a few, is lifting with cardio mixed in. confusing yet?lets say on monday you work the chest, shoulders, triceps, and abds.so starting out with chest-- bench press 5 sets of 15, 12, 10, 8, 6incline press-- 12, 10, 8, 6then jump on an elliptical and pump out all you can for a full minrest one minthen back to chest for decline press 4 sets 10, 10, 8, 8butterfly 4 sets 12, 12, 12, 12then back to the elliptical for another full min of pounding out a full minrest another minthen on to Shoulders lets say standing press, then seated dumb bell press, then elliptiical for another min, rest one min.then dumb bell shrugs and machine shrugs then treadmill for one min of hard running, then rest for a minthen side lateral raises, and front plate raise then treadmill for one min then rest for a minthen abd-- some thing like reverse crunch for 20 reps, then roman chair sit ups for 20 repsanother treadmill for one min-hard run, then rest one minthen the tris- weighted dips then lying tri press-then another treadmill for a min, rest for a mintri push down and one arm tri ext then treadmill for another min, then rest a minthen another two abs- one for the upper and one for the lower, then treadmill for another min get the idea?
Nice might have to copy that

Back