• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

METHA-DROL EXTREME? ~ 8 Week Cycle Stack

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
METHA-DROL EXTREME? ~ 8 Week Cycle Stack

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Metha-Drol Extreme - 1 bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 2 bottles
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Metha-Drol Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/metha-drol-extreme/

Fizzil said:
I was hoping to see some posts about this product, but there are none. I am just now going on the E-Control from a cycle with 1-Andro RX. I didn't see the change I was expecting. Yea my Testicles shrank some but my belly got fat. Man I went up from 211 to 220 and most of that was from the fat that gathered on my stomach. It was like my estrogen levels skyrocketed.
I'm curious about the Metha-drol extreme. I'm curious if all of IronMag Labs products are even worth it. There asking quite a price, and I feel like that last product was a scam.
If anyone has a response I'd love to hear it.

this board is brand new, you can search over at www.ironmagazineforums.com

You can read my review of Methadrol Extreme on this site and ironmagazineforums.com.

I was a customer before I was a rep, and even then I was still letting everyone know how great the products are. I havent seen much in the way of 1-A reviews, but as far and Methadrol and Super-DMZ are concerned, Ive heard and experienced nothing but good things!

bigbenj 069 said:
You can read my review of Methadrol Extreme on this site and ironmagazineforums.com.

I was a customer before I was a rep, and even then I was still letting everyone know how great the products are. I havent seen much in the way of 1-A reviews, but as far and Methadrol and Super-DMZ are concerned, Ive heard and experienced nothing but good things!

Nailed it, nothing to add! 8)

bigbenj 069 said:

true story. :)

Back