• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

HELP me please with Stack, EPI-TREN, Gyno, and more.

Sodeepop

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,just a premature thanks for anyone who stops by to help. I'm looking for any advice on an epi-tren rx stack. I'm looking to lose fat, and gain a really solid amount of mass. This is my first cycle ever. I'm by no means huge but I am pretty solid. Lost about 25 lbs of fat over the last 4-5 months. Probably around 15% body fat. I can see my top abs but definitely have a good amount of fat covering the rest. My only real fat left is around my mid section and my butt. Everything else is pretty tight so I gotta be nearing that last little bit. I hope this product can do what i'm looking for. I'm not sure if I should do 4, 6, or 8 weeks. I have way more than enough to do a 4 week cycle. I have enough to up the dose the whole 6 week cycle or do an 8 week at normal dosages. I'll be posting a log also that includes my pre cycle, pre gyno bilateral excision, post gyno surgery results and then into the cycle. If anyones interested my surgery will be on 16april so i'll start my cycle probably about 4-6 weeks after that. 4 weeks if i feel good enough to go straight into lifting 6 weeks if i want to ease into it for 2 weeks prior to cycling. Also if anyone can explain to me what the difference is with the ULTRA MALE RX and E CONTROL RX because both of them come with the stack and only the ULTRA MALE RX is labeled as pct,(http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/epi-tren-rx/) but it seemed to me like the E CONTROL RX was more of a pct. Also the E CONTROL is sold in the stack but not listed in the stack layout (Weeks 1-4 ~ EPI-Tren Rx™ – 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-4 ~ 4-Andro Rx™ – 2 capsules per day (improved mood, energy and libido)
Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ – 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx™ – 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)
)

STATS:
5'10"
160lbs

My supply currently consists of 2 packages of the EPI-TREN Rx. Stack.

EPITREN - 180 CAPS
4ANDRO RX - 120 CAPS
ADV CYC SUP- 240 CAPS
ULTRA MALE - 120 CAPS
E CONTROL - 180 CAPS

Right now the stack i think i'll go with is 30/30 which is 3 caps EPI-TREN ED.

Hi,just a premature thanks for anyone who stops by to help. I'm looking for any advice on an epi-tren rx stack. I'm looking to lose fat, and gain a really solid amount of mass. This is my first cycle ever. I'm by no means huge but I am pretty solid. Lost about 25 lbs of fat over the last 4-5 months. Probably around 15% body fat. I can see my top abs but definitely have a good amount of fat covering the rest. My only real fat left is around my mid section and my butt. Everything else is pretty tight so I gotta be nearing that last little bit. I hope this product can do what i'm looking for. I'm not sure if I should do 4, 6, or 8 weeks. I have way more than enough to do a 4 week cycle. I have enough to up the dose the whole 6 week cycle or do an 8 week at normal dosages. I'll be posting a log also that includes my pre cycle, pre gyno bilateral excision, post gyno surgery results and then into the cycle. If anyones interested my surgery will be on 16april so i'll start my cycle probably about 4-6 weeks after that. 4 weeks if i feel good enough to go straight into lifting 6 weeks if i want to ease into it for 2 weeks prior to cycling. Also if anyone can explain to me what the difference is with the ULTRA MALE RX and E CONTROL RX because both of them come with the stack and only the ULTRA MALE RX is labeled as pct,(http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/epi-tren-rx/) but it seemed to me like the E CONTROL RX was more of a pct. Also the E CONTROL is sold in the stack but not listed in the stack layout (Weeks 1-4 ~ EPI-Tren Rx™ – 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-4 ~ 4-Andro Rx™ – 2 capsules per day (improved mood, energy and libido)
Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ – 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx™ – 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)
)

STATS:
5'10"
160lbs

My supply currently consists of 2 packages of the EPI-TREN Rx. Stack.

EPITREN - 180 CAPS
4ANDRO RX - 120 CAPS
ADV CYC SUP- 240 CAPS
ULTRA MALE - 120 CAPS
E CONTROL - 180 CAPS

Right now the stack i think i'll go with is 30/30 which is 3 caps EPI-TREN ED.
Welcome to the forums brother.

Here's the cycle layout, you'll have some left over Ultra Male and E-Control for future use.

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 6
Epi-Tren
4 caps upon waking

4-Andro
3 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
1mL (20mg) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap prior to bed

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap prior to bed

Additional Necessary Items:
Hardcore Peptides
1x Nolvadex
Total: $47.99 incl shipping (with discount "ADREN20" applied at the checkout)
http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate

Lmk if you need any help.

Mandatory Nolva? Just wondering about the addition if you can elaborate. Also i'll be short 6 caps of 4andro nooooooooooo!!! >.< I think. That's 3 caps 7 days 6 weeks 126 I believe it comes out to. Should I take that two day deficit at the beginning or end of the 1-6? Do you think this will help me add some size? In my opinion i'm pretty small but solid, but any size especially in the biceps, shoulder, and chest are really going to show. Thanks again for the help Adrenolin.

Mandatory Nolva? Just wondering about the addition if you can elaborate. Also i'll be short 6 caps of 4andro nooooooooooo!!! >.< I think. That's 3 caps 7 days 6 weeks 126 I believe it comes out to. Should I take that two day deficit at the beginning or end of the 1-6? Do you think this will help me add some size? In my opinion i'm pretty small but solid, but any size especially in the biceps, shoulder, and chest are really going to show. Thanks again for the help Adrenolin.

Yes. You should not cycle without a SERM. You shouldn't even be considering a cycle imho if you do not know what a SERM is/does.

If it helps you sleep better at night, you can change "Weeks 1 - 6" to "Days 1 - 40" lol Keep it Simple. It makes no difference if you're short a few caps... Anytime I refer to a 6wk cycle, it means 40 days, not 42.

If you want to add size, you'll need to adjust your diet accordingly and train HEAVY

Well i'm definitely gaining mass over time and losing fat so I don't think i really need to change my diet, except maybe clean up some more to cut faster. I'm already training heavy. I'm just wondering if this is going to kick start it significantly. I realize everyone takes it differently etc. Just looking for some hopes I guess lol.

Yeah just eliminate processed sugars, get a moderate carb and fat intake and a high protein intake and you should be primed for a steady increase in lbm, and possibly dropping a few lbs of fat on the way if your calories aren't too drastically increased over your maintenance. You'll begin to notice it taking effect in week 2, and really hitting hard in week 3. Best of luck and keep hittin it hard

Thanks brother. Will do, I have some really good friends that have a lot of experience with PH, however, i'm on deployment and i'm not always able to reach them so any help from you guys here is greatly appreciated. When I start i'll post the best log I can. I have my product so i'm just sitting with anxiety waiting to intake all the good good.

Back