• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Monster Mass and Power Stack

Vatche

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am 6'4", and 195 lbs. I have taken Halodrol and Epistane before this. I was wondering if this is just too much for a 2nd cycle, or should I just take M-Sten by itself? I am looking to put on a good amount of mass and break that 200lb mark.

I would be taking cycle support, fish oil, multi, and joint support while on cycle (since m-sten is dry).

For PCT if I were to take the Monster Mass stack, I'd run nolva, some kind of AI, ultra male, and finish off my cycle support bottle..would that be enough for a proper PCT when coming off of the 3 compounds that are in the Monster Mass stack?

Again, for a second cycle, should I take the stack, or just do M-sten by itself?

Thank you!

Hi everyone. I am 6'4", and 195 lbs. I have taken Halodrol and Epistane before this. I was wondering if this is just too much for a 2nd cycle, or should I just take M-Sten by itself? I am looking to put on a good amount of mass and break that 200lb mark.

I would be taking cycle support, fish oil, multi, and joint support while on cycle (since m-sten is dry).

For PCT if I were to take the Monster Mass stack, I'd run nolva, some kind of AI, ultra male, and finish off my cycle support bottle..would that be enough for a proper PCT when coming off of the 3 compounds that are in the Monster Mass stack?

Again, for a second cycle, should I take the stack, or just do M-sten by itself?

Thank you!
Welcome to the forums
I'd recommend epi andro and m-sten for your second cycle, then consider the MM stack for a third cycle.

LMK if you need any help organizing the cycle/dosages etc. Private Messages are always Welcomed. I'm happy to help

Welcome to the forums
I'd recommend epi andro and m-sten for your second cycle, then consider the MM stack for a third cycle.

LMK if you need any help organizing the cycle/dosages etc. Private Messages are always Welcomed. I'm happy to help

Thanks man, I PM'd you!

Back