• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

HaloX Mg daily dosage?

Mr_Greek

Registered
Reaction score
Just curious.
I just got the HaloX stack.
I want to know how many mg's to take.

-Thanks

If you want to follow IML recommendations take 2 pills a day- one in the am and one in the pm. Which is 50mg total, i think.
Is this your first time using Halo or PH's?

Just curious.
I just got the HaloX stack.
I want to know how many mg's to take.

-Thanks

How many bottles of Halo did you purchase?

Yes, first time w/ PH.
I only bought one bottle.
I tried the UM and AM Test stack, it was def good.

Reason why I ask is because I read a member try on his first HaloX stack 50/50/50/50.
But he said he noticed better results, even felt a lot better with 50/75/75/75. After he stated he wish he had done the 2nd mg dosage.

As a noob, I wanted to get a second opinion.
-Thanks.

With one bottle you looking at 2caps e/d to complete a 4wk cycle.

For me my first cycle was 2 caps a day of Halo, I did make some gains with this amount. But personaly I wish I had gone with 50mg (2 caps) for the first week, then increased it to 75mg (3 caps) a day for the next 5 weeks-- which was my second cycle, and had better results from this.
Just my two cents worth

Im also trying Halo Extreme for the first time, 1 cap in the am and 1 cap in the pm. Im super stoked and will start some sort of log.

Im reading that you dont need E-control for PCT with Halo Extreme cycle. Is that true? I have a bottle of E-control, would it be beneficial to use it PCT?

Im also trying Halo Extreme for the first time, 1 cap in the am and 1 cap in the pm. Im super stoked and will start some sort of log.

Hey Hardy! Welcome to your new family!

The support here is FANTASTIC as there are A LOT of very knowledgeable users that will not hesitate to lend a helping hand. I myself am starting my first Halo Cycle so I know how excited you must be.

Be sure to familiarize yourself with all the sections of the forum, there is one area specifically created for journals and logs. I have just posted my log there so feel free to follow and ask questions.

What I may recommend for you is to ensure that for the next 4 to 5 weeks you will completely focus on your diet, your water intake and your training as well as your rest. Also, PT mentioned to me that supplements are very important - especially if you no longer a "spring chicken" like yours truly - as they help ensure that we meet our daily nutritional requirements so that we don't end up with "voids" that will reduce our results. I have listed my list on my journal.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Appreciate it man. I just completed my first week of Halo (2 caps per day). I look and feel great. Im going to 3 caps per day or stack with Cyostaine on week 3.

Back