• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Metha-drol Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guenther

Registered
Reaction score
I wanted to get some insight into this. I received an email from a pretty reputable supplement store stating that Metha-drol Extreme was going away. First off, is there any truth to this? Secondly, if this is true what are the reasons behind it, is it cost or some new law that I am unaware of that is being passed? Any information available would be appreciated it.

Thanks

I wanted to get some insight into this. I received an email from a pretty reputable supplement store stating that Metha-drol Extreme was going away. First off, is there any truth to this? Secondly, if this is true what are the reasons behind it, is it cost or some new law that I am unaware of that is being passed? Any information available would be appreciated it.

Thanks
Yes it is true. IronMagLabs does not produce this product, it's sole ownership is/was Blackstone Labs. It's simply being discontinued not banned. Quite frankly, my best guess is that our Super-DMZ 3.0 outsells it by a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back