• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Thinking Ahead

Roiddy

Registered
Reaction score
So ive been thinking ahead planning later on what would be the best thing to use. I have some belly fat that i want to get rid of its a small size gut that i have but its not flabby either. I have an idea in place of what to use but i want to hear peoples input on what would be good?..

Thanks in Advance...

So ive been thinking ahead planning later on what would be the best thing to use. I have some belly fat that i want to get rid of its a small size gut that i have but its not flabby either. I have an idea in place of what to use but i want to hear peoples input on what would be good?..

Thanks in Advance...

The biggest key here is to clean up your diet a bit. And do a lean cut PH cycle on top of that. What compounds are you thinking about?

The biggest key here is to clean up your diet a bit. And do a lean cut PH cycle on top of that. What compounds are you thinking about?

ever since i started my first cycle ive been reforming my diet taking out things adding things in. I can say that im geting better i can deff feel the difference in my body and my stomach doesnt look as bloated. what would you recommend diet wise?

and i was thinking about Halo or if not Cyanostane maybe doing a stack of them together? maybe one after another 4 weeks Halo and 4 weeks Cyanostance duration of 8 weeks? or stack of a single compound instead of doing 4 weeks maybe 8 of it?

If I may ask, how much weight are you looking to loose and are you on cycle now?

ever since i started my first cycle ive been reforming my diet taking out things adding things in. I can say that im geting better i can deff feel the difference in my body and my stomach doesnt look as bloated. what would you recommend diet wise?

and i was thinking about Halo or if not Cyanostane maybe doing a stack of them together? maybe one after another 4 weeks Halo and 4 weeks Cyanostance duration of 8 weeks? or stack of a single compound instead of doing 4 weeks maybe 8 of it?

I would stack the two compounds together by starting Halo and two weeks in begin the Cyano. I wouldn't go anymore than 6wks as 8wks is a lot for PH cycle and the adverse affects and sides isn't worth it imo. I have done an 8wk cycle and ended up with very sore joints and begin to feel injuries coming on. I won't ever do that again.

If I may ask, how much weight are you looking to loose and are you on cycle now?

i dont necessarily have a goal weight i just want to lose.. like i can honestly say im kina big i have rock hard arms my chest is full (still needs some work tho) my back is pretty good its just i still have a small gut that i never got rid off.. and im on a split cycle now 4 weeks deca and 4 weeks halo

i have a log on the cycle im on now youve posted on it.. its the Deca drol Max and Halo Extreme split cycle on the Journal Forum

Last edited:
I would stack the two compounds together by starting Halo and two weeks in begin the Cyano. I wouldn't go anymore than 6wks as 8wks is a lot for PH cycle and the adverse affects and sides isn't worth it imo. I have done an 8wk cycle and ended up with very sore joints and begin to feel injuries coming on. I won't ever do that again.

okay sounds pretty good i could do that would i need E-control on cycle since im taking two commpounds at once?

Back