• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Epi-Andro + Halo

JohnnyQ

Registered
Reaction score
Just finishing a 4 week Halo stack. I will be starting PCT this coming week. Then 8 weeks off. This is my first PH cycle.

For a second cycle I would like to run Halo for 6 weeks and add in Epi-Andro.

How would I run Epi-Andro + Halo together?

Also, suggestions of what to run for a third cycle? I'm thinking M-Sten

Pure strength is my ultimate goal.

Just finishing a 4 week Halo stack. I will be starting PCT this coming week. Then 8 weeks off. This is my first PH cycle.

For a second cycle I would like to run Halo for 6 weeks and add in Epi-Andro.

How would I run Epi-Andro + Halo together?

Also, suggestions of what to run for a third cycle? I'm thinking M-Sten

Pure strength is my ultimate goal.
Hello JohnnyQ, welcome to the IronMagLabs Forums.

Allow me to layout your 2nd and 3rd Cycles

2nd CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 6
Epi-Andro
3 caps upon waking

Halo Extreme
3 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
20mg (1mL) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Shopping Cart:

IronMagLabs
2x Epi-Andro
2x Advanced Cycle Support
2x Halo Extreme
1x E-Control
Total: $271.09 incl Free Shipping (w/ discount Adrenolin15 at the checkout)

Blackstone Labs
1x Nolvadex http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate
Total: $47.99 incl shipping (w/ discount ADREN20 at the checkout)

3rd CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 8
Epi-Andro
4 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps prior to bed

Weeks 5 - 8
M-Sten
2 caps upon waking

PCT
Weeks 9 - 12
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
20mg (1mL) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Shopping Cart:

IronMagLabs
4x Epi-Andro
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x M-Sten
1x E-Control
Total: $261.74 incl Free Shipping (w/ discount Adrenolin15 at the checkout)

Hardcore Peptides
1x Nolvadex http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate
Total: $47.99 incl shipping (w/ discount ADREN20 at the checkout)

Keep in mind, these products work their best when consuming a caloric surplus, and lots of water, at least 192oz (1.5 gallons) imho. As well as intense weight training, heavy weight, and a lot of volume... you will be recovering faster than normal, so you can handle the extra stress, and make better gains from it. Please, let me know if you have any questions, or need help with anything. I'm happy to help.

Private Messages are ALWAYS Welcomed

Last edited:
Hey, Adrenolin.

Lookin to use this for my first cycle as well (the halo/epi one). Noticed you suggest taking the Halo all 3 pills upon waking, but I've seen lots of other people suggest two pills in the morning then 1 pill 12 hours later (due to the half life being 12-14 hours or something like that) any thoughts? Same goes for the Epi dosing is 3 all at once in the morning best? Also I notice a lot of the stacks utilize "Ultra Male" in the PCT, is that not necessary here? I see you suggest heavy weights, and high volume ... would monday thru saturday with 3 day splits for muscle groups be good (each group twice a week and rest on sunday) or would you suggest no rest days?

Sorry in advance for all the questions, just want to make sure I do it right!

Thanks for the advice in advance.

Hey, Adrenolin.

Lookin to use this for my first cycle as well (the halo/epi one). Noticed you suggest taking the Halo all 3 pills upon waking, but I've seen lots of other people suggest two pills in the morning then 1 pill 12 hours later (due to the half life being 12-14 hours or something like that) any thoughts? Same goes for the Epi dosing is 3 all at once in the morning best? Also I notice a lot of the stacks utilize "Ultra Male" in the PCT, is that not necessary here? I see you suggest heavy weights, and high volume ... would monday thru saturday with 3 day splits for muscle groups be good (each group twice a week and rest on sunday) or would you suggest no rest days?

Sorry in advance for all the questions, just want to make sure I do it right!

Thanks for the advice in advance.
Hello Benoit23, Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums

You're correct about the half life of Halo, however, it will build up in your system to reach a specific blood concentration level. So long as you take your caps at the same time every day and an equivalent dosage (whether you split them across the day or take them all at once), there is no significant difference in the outcome of the cycle.

I recommend ALL Hormones upon waking and Supports + PCT products prior to bed... this is simply for simplicity's sake. It's easier to remember, and easier to keep your methyls separately dosed from your cycle support (taking methyls with milk thistle decreases their rate of absorption/efficiency).

Ultra Male can be added for additional libido support and for it's mild anti aromatase (prevention of testosterone being converted to estrogen) aka aromatase inhibitor (AI) effects. But the main important PCT aspects are SERM - Nolvadex, Supports - Advanced Cycle Support, and AI - E-Control 2.0.

As for training, there's no reason to change your normal training routine unless it has stopped becoming effective. I, personally have just now switched back to my very first routine, what most people consider "basic".. I hit full body every other day with cardio on my rest days. If something works for you though, don't switch it up until it ceases to produces steady results.

Awesome, man! Thanks for the fast reply and all the info. Plan to start the cycle in a month or so, looking forward to it.

Back