• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beginner - Noob with Prohormones - First Cycle Question

jomander

Registered
Reaction score
I am 24 yrs old. I'm trying to look for a cycle recommended for beginners. I am 215 lbs and my goal is to lose fat, retain my the muscle underneath it. I've read a couple of threads regarding cycles for beginners; however, there are mixed opinions and answers from fellow members and moderators from the forum.

I've read comments stating that the best cycle for beginners is Halo + Epi-Andro. Other also suggested that running Halo by itself is best cycle for first timers.

I would like to know what you guys suggest for my first cycle, and what other products and vitamins I should get to prevent/minimize side effects.

Do I still take pre-workouts while on a cycle?

Current Supplements and Supplements about to start on taking:
  • Pre-Jym by Jym (Pre-workout)
  • Pyro-Rx by IronMagLabs IML (Product is arriving tomorrow) [really want to lose fat]
  • Protein shake from ... company.

Goal: Lose fat and retain muscle. Get a little definition on me.
Diet: Somewhat acceptable - But eager to learn when being helped out.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    514.8 KB · Views: 55
I am 24 yrs old. I'm trying to look for a cycle recommended for beginners. I am 215 lbs and my goal is to lose fat, retain my the muscle underneath it. I've read a couple of threads regarding cycles for beginners; however, there are mixed opinions and answers from fellow members and moderators from the forum.

I've read comments stating that the best cycle for beginners is Halo + Epi-Andro. Other also suggested that running Halo by itself is best cycle for first timers.

I would like to know what you guys suggest for my first cycle, and what other products and vitamins I should get to prevent/minimize side effects.

Do I still take pre-workouts while on a cycle?

Current Supplements and Supplements about to start on taking:
  • Pre-Jym by Jym (Pre-workout)
  • Pyro-Rx by IronMagLabs IML (Product is arriving tomorrow) [really want to lose fat]
  • Protein shake from ... company.

Goal: Lose fat and retain muscle. Get a little definition on me.
Diet: Somewhat acceptable - But eager to learn when being helped out.

Hello jomander, Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums.

Please read my following to links.
First Cycle
How to Maximize your Prohormone Cycle Gains

When you're finished with your PCT, you can cycle Osta for up to 12wks, before beginning another cycle. Osta is excellent for burning body fat and gaining muscle as well as improving your joints and bone density. Diet will play a major role in your cutting results. If you need help with anything, any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I'm here to help. :)

Private messages are always welcomed.

Last edited:
As mentioned by the guy on the link you posted. He took Halo stack for his first cycle.
Is the Halo stack he referring too is the halo extreme stack?
"Just finishing a 4 week Halo stack. " Or just Halo by itself and advance cycle support and flex rx?

can you provide me a layout for my first cycle? I would really appreciate it.
I'm eager to try the products already.

As mentioned by the guy on the link you posted. He took Halo stack for his first cycle.
Is the Halo stack he referring too is the halo extreme stack?
"Just finishing a 4 week Halo stack. " Or just Halo by itself and advance cycle support and flex rx?

can you provide me a layout for my first cycle? I would really appreciate it.
I'm eager to try the products already.
I apologize, this was the link I had meant to put there. This is the perfect layout with everything you might consider for your first cycle.

First Cycle

So basically this ismy layout

CYCLEWeeks 1 - 6
Epi-Andro
3 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Halo Extreme
3 caps upon waking

And also take
flex rx
multi rx
essence efa

i don't get the PCT part because when I looked at the PCT stack posted on the store, it is not similar to the PCT supplements you recommended.

PCT
Weeks 9 - 12
Tamoxifen Citrate
20mg (1mL) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

A SERM such as Tamoxifen is required with any hormonal cycle. They're typically prescriptions products so we cannot legally sell them here. However they can be sold for "research purposes" via the link I posted. It has to state for legal reasons that it is not for human consumption, but it is the exact same stuff as the prescription product, except it's not a tab, it's suspended in alcohol.

The SERM should be the basis of your PCT. During a cycle your natural test production and leutenizing hormone levels are suppressed from producing their normal levels. After cessation of the prohormone, to help the body to return back to homeostasis quickly and efficiently we use a SERM followed by an AI (we sell that as E-Control and Ultra Male) to upregulate the HPTA and LH. The SERM is followed up by the AI to ensure that your quickly risen test levels do not massively aromatize to estrogen, which could lead to delayed post cycle gynecomastia (bitch tits as some people call it).

Here's another short write up I have
Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) Info

So basically this is my PCT cycle

PCT
Weeks 9 - 12
Tamoxifen Citrate
20mg (1mL) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

So as of what I understood from your "first cycle recommendation", I don't need to take Ultra Male Rx and Osta Rx, during my first full 14 weeks cycle total?
--Ultra Male Rx
--Osta

So basically this is my PCT cycle

PCT
Weeks 9 - 12
Tamoxifen Citrate
20mg (1mL) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

So as of what I understood from your "first cycle recommendation", I don't need to take Ultra Male Rx and Osta Rx, during my first full 14 weeks cycle total?
--Ultra Male Rx
--Osta
Yes, precisely. You can follow up (post PCT) with Osta and Ultra Male to continue making great gains while off cycle.

Back