• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

halo extreme pill color

xfearx

Registered
Reaction score
My friend ordered some halo extreme about a month ago directly from here and received his bottles with with his pills being half green and white color capsules like the picture of halo extreme on this website. I received my order today and my pill colors are all white. I too ordered directly from here as well. Is this because of different batches?

My friend ordered some halo extreme about a month ago directly from here and received his bottles with with his pills being half green and white color capsules like the picture of halo extreme on this website. I received my order today and my pill colors are all white. I too ordered directly from here as well. Is this because of different batches?

probably. I wouldn't worry about it. caps don't matter

They used to be all white but now they are half white and half green caps. The CEO wanted the caps to match the bottle color. Both contain the exact same thing brother.

Back