• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Methadrol and Osta rx

Lgmorales

Registered
Reaction score
I am about to start full cycle of methadrol and want to also add in Osta rx. When do I start Osta rx. Also what's the best dosage of methadrol extreme? I ordered the full stack.

Thanks in advance guys.

I am about to start full cycle of methadrol and want to also add in Osta rx. When do I start Osta rx. Also what's the best dosage of methadrol extreme? I ordered the full stack.

Thanks in advance guys.

2 caps a day of Metha-drol would be more then enough you would see great gains from it. you could start Osta 2 weeks in of starting Metha-drol but see from other people and what they say im just learning more about Osta since its fairly new im more familiar with Metha-drol its a great product. do you have all the other supps in place?

As mentioned; 2caps e/d of MD for 4wks. You can start Osta on week 5-8 as part of your PCT @ 3caps e/d.

As mentioned; 2caps e/d of MD for 4wks. You can start Osta on week 5-8 as part of your PCT @ 3caps e/d.

^^this the neck is the man!..

Sounds good...Neck after week 8 on osta rx can I jump right into a cycle of super dmz?

So whats the best way to take Ostra??? Take 3 at a time or space them out???

Just me, but I would space them out over the day to keep levels up through out the day.

Sounds good...Neck after week 8 on osta rx can I jump right into a cycle of super dmz?

Yes you can. Osta is great compound to use on and off cycle imo to help maintain the muscle gains you had on a PH cycle.

So whats the best way to take Ostra??? Take 3 at a time or space them out???

Space them out brother throughout the day and best absorbed through food.

Back