• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IronMagLabs April Contest

The Neck

Registered
Reaction score
IronMagLabs Inc. - Bodybuilding Prohormones, Bodybuilding Supplements, 1-Andro, Superdrol, Dimethazine, Decadrol

Here we go again, pick a number between 1-750.....One guess per person. Winner will be selected by a random number generator & will be announced the first week of May. To keep things interesting show us a pic of what you consider to be a foxy broad ( or dude for you ladies), please keep them PG-13. In light of a possible tie scenario, this will be the determining factor. US domestic entries only. You will have one calendar week to claim your prize.

Winner Will Recieve 1x Osta Rx
Osta-Rx22.jpg

-Non-hormonal Anabolic Compound
-Increases Lean Muscle Mass
-Promotes Fat Loss
-Promotes Recovery
-Increases Libido
-Safe for Males & Females
-Can be used for PCT and Bridging

IronMagLabs Inc. - Bodybuilding Prohormones, Bodybuilding Supplements, 1-Andro, Superdrol, Dimethazine, Decadrol​

Last edited:
Let the count down begin!

Damn she is HOT!

only reason im posting this is cuz she goes to my school so it makes her 10 times hotter
222563_10150320264999772_625654771_9309957_4526947_n.jpg

So the winner gets a bottle of Osta Rx and the Cycle Support shown below?

:cool:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    230.5 KB · Views: 5
Winner will be announced tomorrow, good luck!

Here is your IronMagLab's April Winner!!!! Congrats & PM me with your mailing address. Be sure to give us some feedback on your winnings & give a shoutout to IML for allowing me to do these contests every month!!!!!

Congrats bro!!
I hope it works for you!
And a huge shout to IronMag Lab!!!

Back