• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno questions!!

Nduff44

Registered
Reaction score
Started my halo cycle about four days ago and either I am paranoid about gyno or something since this is my first cycle because I feel a little tingling in my nipples. Is that even possible to get gyno this early and with halo? I think it may just be in my head but I'm not for sure. At what point should I consider taking nolva and what amount should I take?

It's in your head....big time

It's in your head....big time
This^
It is physiologically impossible for your hormones to be so out of balance in just 4 days that your nipples are tingling. The halo hasn't even barely begun to work at all. Unless you are suffering from gyno before you started your cycle........put it out of your head. Dont touch your nip's as this will stimulate growth if you do have an issue down the road. Nolva @ 20mg daily until symptoms subside is the standard dose to treat gyno. Remember though, you dont have gyno, lol. Stop the paranoia!

This^
It is physiologically impossible for your hormones to be so out of balance in just 4 days that your nipples are tingling. The halo hasn't even barely begun to work at all. Unless you are suffering from gyno before you started your cycle........put it out of your head. Dont touch your nip's as this will stimulate growth if you do have an issue down the road. Nolva @ 20mg daily until symptoms subside is the standard dose to treat gyno. Remember though, you dont have gyno, lol. Stop the paranoia!

Thanks fellas, thought there was no way this could even happen yet. I gotta just chill haha

It's like the placebo effect on your 1st halo cycle

Squeeze until fluid comes out

Back