• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo Update....mixed results...slightly disappointed

Init4me

Registered
Reaction score
I just finished my last dose of Halo yesterday, and will continue the next 4 wks with my PCT. My first 10 days taking Halo went pretty well; I felt oddly calm, and my focus an intensity in the gym were insane. My strength went up more than expected on the first 10 days on Halo, and I was pretty happy. After the first 10 days passed it seemed to me that Halo just stopped working, or at least, my body had adapted. My workouts no longer had that intensity they did at the beginning, and my strength gains were no different on Halo than off Halo. I'm not sure what happened, but the promising results I had in the beginning eventually led to disappointment.

I kept my calorie deficit at about 500 calories throughout, and did still manage to put on 4 lbs, with no change in body fat percentage. But not sure if that's actual muscle, or, water weight. ( I was hoping for at least a small decrease in body fat).

I had planned on doing another stack mid July, but with my mixed results I'm not sure I'll be buying Halo again.

When I started this product I said I'd give an honest evaluation of the product good or bad, so this is it....take it with a grain of salt, maybe your experience will be different.

Now, maybe my dosage was too low, but I did everything as outlined my IML....so, maybe the fault was my own for not upping the dosage. Kinda wishing I hadn't shelled out the bucks to find out that I needed to take more product next time....now I'm nervous about shelling out more money for my next cycle only be to be disappointed again. You know the old saying...."fool me once". LOL

Sorry I didn't have better news to report...

Thanks to all who helped me along the way

P.S.... I still trust IML as a company....just not crazy about this one product.

Take care my friends, Terry

Terry,
every person will react differently on any product. Unfortunately in this game we play test gerbals and have to dial in what products work best for us. You did the right thing by starting off slow and easy. From the above reading I would recommend going for a combo of cyano/deca or the super dmz next time as it seems your body will respond to higher and stronger compounds. Which is great news that others are not able to enjoy because their bodies can't support the compounds. Trust me there will be many more experiements you will have to take to achieve the ultimate dialing in of compounds and diet that will produce the outcome you seek. Halo is the basic beginner that we recommend and sounds like your going have to come out of the minors right into the major with the big boys of IML and the whats on the market. Best of luck!

Chris, as always you know just what I needed to hear. I was thinking DMZ myself. Glad to know I get to play with the big boys. LOL

Being a test gerbal is expensive. LOL

Terry,
every person will react differently on any product. Unfortunately in this game we play test gerbals and have to dial in what products work best for us. You did the right thing by starting off slow and easy. From the above reading I would recommend going for a combo of cyano/deca or the super dmz next time as it seems your body will respond to higher and stronger compounds. Which is great news that others are not able to enjoy because their bodies can't support the compounds. Trust me there will be many more experiements you will have to take to achieve the ultimate dialing in of compounds and diet that will produce the outcome you seek. Halo is the basic beginner that we recommend and sounds like your going have to come out of the minors right into the major with the big boys of IML and the whats on the market. Best of luck!

^^Very true

Its pretty hard to gain LBM in a calorie deficit brother.

Many guys report their sweet spot on Halo Ex at 75 mg daily (3 caps)~always buy an extra bottle in case you want to take things to the next level and make sure you are eating enough.

Without more info its hard to say why it felt as if it stopped working as well....when you place yourself in a calorie deficient state and espc when you up your cadio(not sure if you did) results with any compound will drop....hence when you look at a precontest bodybuilders supp plan it is many times a much larger amount of drugs then at other times....when your burning a large amount of cals more then your intaking it takes more to get results.....

Back