• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

first cycle

boss302

Registered
Reaction score
Had a question about osta rx will it be good to take with PCT. After first cycle second question how would you stack DMZ,Andro 1 and Andro 4 threw out the day.

Had a question about osta rx will it be good to take with PCT. After first cycle second question how would you stack DMZ,Andro 1 and Andro 4 threw out the day.

No, id recommend post pct, as it is counterproductive to pct being suppressive.

if it's your second cycle coming up, you're not ready for super dmz

Ostarine is suppressive, but not overly so. The degree is usppression will larely depend on the dose used. When Osta was first released, most people, including myself, were under the impression that it could be used at doses as high as 25 mg/day without having any meaningful affect on recovery. However, as more and more people started to get bloodwork done and comparisons were made, it became apparent than it did indeed stunt recovery, particularly at on-cycle dosages.

Although the drug is suppressive, it can still be useful during PCT when lower dosages are employed. At a dose of 5-10 mg/day the individual will be able to more easily maintain their on-cyle gains without dramatically affecting recovery. However, because some degree of suppression will still be present, if Osta is going to be used during PCT, I recommend you do the following.

Use HCG during your cycle. Normally, recovery of the HPTA involves 2 things--recovery of the tests themselves (recovery from atrophy), as well as pituitary function (renewed LH production). Atrophied testes are not able to fully respond to the surge in LH initiated by SERM therapy. However, using HCG will maintain testicular size-function, allowing them to immediately and fully respond to the SERM induced LH production. This translates into a more rapid recovery of testosterone production.

This improved recovery rate will enable you to begin using osta earlier in your PCT. Normally, I wouldn't recommend using Osta until at least week 3 of PCT (which makes it kind of pointless unless running a 6 week PCT, which is sometimes necessary after long, suppressive cycles), but HCG will allow you to begin using Osta at just 2 weeks in, without significantly hindering recovery. Normally, muscle loss does not start to become an issue until a couple weeks into PCT, so 2 weeks in is the perfect time to begin using it. Osta RX is dosed at 7.5 mg per cap, making a single cap perfect for use if following this protocol.

But...I don't think any of this is necessary for beginners or even intermediates, as gains are maintained relatively easly without Ostarine, assuming training & diet is maintained. This would be more for advanced lifters who are losing most of their gains inbetween cycles, but most guys, by the time they reach this point, start cruising anyway, invalidating this entire subject.

Regarding which steroids are appropriate for 1st time users, my opinion has changed completely on this subject over the last few years. I no longer agree with the common concensus that 1st time users aren't "ready" for certain steroids. This is because, quite frankly, the entire idea is bullshit. The body doesn't "adapt" or prepare itself for stronger steroids by using weaker AAS first. If you are going to have side effects or respond negatively to a certain steroid, that is going to happen whether it is your 1st cycle or your 20th cycle. In the same way, if you are going to respond well to a certain steroid, it is going to happen regardless of how many cycles you have run.

Because of this, there is no reason to "wait" to use certain products. Many, many guys had their 1st experience with AAS using stuff like SD or even M1T...and had a great experience. At the same time, there are guys who have been using steroids for 15-20 years who tried SD & M1T and had a horrible experience. If you want to use DMZ 3.0, go for it, BUT...I strongly suggest that you research all 3 of the steroids contained in DMZ 3.0. Thoroughly familiarize yourself with them and also read other people's experiences with them, so you know what you are using and what to possibly expect. If you end up not liking it, then you can cross it off your list of potential steroids, but if you like it, then you will have found a great product for adding lean mass & strength.

These products can be safely used by anyone, assuming no pre-existing health conditions are present and label recommendations are followed. I know lots of poeple, myself included, whose first experience with orals was with very strong steroids, and most of us loved it. Just know what you are using and use them properly--that is all there is too it.

Ostarine is suppressive, but not overly so. The degree is usppression will larely depend on the dose used. When Osta was first released, most people, including myself, were under the impression that it could be used at doses as high as 25 mg/day without having any meaningful affect on recovery. However, as more and more people started to get bloodwork done and comparisons were made, it became apparent than it did indeed stunt recovery, particularly at on-cycle dosages.

Although the drug is suppressive, it can still be useful during PCT when lower dosages are employed. At a dose of 5-10 mg/day the individual will be able to more easily maintain their on-cyle gains without dramatically affecting recovery. However, because some degree of suppression will still be present, if Osta is going to be used during PCT, I recommend you do the following.

Use HCG during your cycle. Normally, recovery of the HPTA involves 2 things--recovery of the tests themselves (recovery from atrophy), as well as pituitary function (renewed LH production). Atrophied testes are not able to fully respond to the surge in LH initiated by SERM therapy. However, using HCG will maintain testicular size-function, allowing them to immediately and fully respond to the SERM induced LH production. This translates into a more rapid recovery of testosterone production.

This improved recovery rate will enable you to begin using osta earlier in your PCT. Normally, I wouldn't recommend using Osta until at least week 3 of PCT (which makes it kind of pointless unless running a 6 week PCT, which is sometimes necessary after long, suppressive cycles), but HCG will allow you to begin using Osta at just 2 weeks in, without significantly hindering recovery. Normally, muscle loss does not start to become an issue until a couple weeks into PCT, so 2 weeks in is the perfect time to begin using it. Osta RX is dosed at 7.5 mg per cap, making a single cap perfect for use if following this protocol.

But...I don't think any of this is necessary for beginners or even intermediates, as gains are maintained relatively easly without Ostarine, assuming training & diet is maintained. This would be more for advanced lifters who are losing most of their gains inbetween cycles, but most guys, by the time they reach this point, start cruising anyway, invalidating this entire subject.

Regarding which steroids are appropriate for 1st time users, my opinion has changed completely on this subject over the last few years. I no longer agree with the common concensus that 1st time users aren't "ready" for certain steroids. This is because, quite frankly, the entire idea is bullshit. The body doesn't "adapt" or prepare itself for stronger steroids by using weaker AAS first. If you are going to have side effects or respond negatively to a certain steroid, that is going to happen whether it is your 1st cycle or your 20th cycle. In the same way, if you are going to respond well to a certain steroid, it is going to happen regardless of how many cycles you have run.

Because of this, there is no reason to "wait" to use certain products. Many, many guys had their 1st experience with AAS using stuff like SD or even M1T...and had a great experience. At the same time, there are guys who have been using steroids for 15-20 years who tried SD & M1T and had a horrible experience. If you want to use DMZ 3.0, go for it, BUT...I strongly suggest that you research all 3 of the steroids contained in DMZ 3.0. Thoroughly familiarize yourself with them and also read other people's experiences with them, so you know what you are using and what to possibly expect. If you end up not liking it, then you can cross it off your list of potential steroids, but if you like it, then you will have found a great product for adding lean mass & strength.

These products can be safely used by anyone, assuming no pre-existing health conditions are present and label recommendations are followed. I know lots of poeple, myself included, whose first experience with orals was with very strong steroids, and most of us loved it. Just know what you are using and use them properly--that is all there is too it.
Thanks ! Much help

Don't use super dmz
So what about using Andro 1? I all ways used gear but where I'm at there is none so would anything be a good.replacement for lean muscle mass gains I weigh 168 5'9 1.2% body fat. I heard great story on dmz but you tell me not to take it is there anything else out there

So what about using Andro 1? I all ways used gear but where I'm at there is none so would anything be a good.replacement for lean muscle mass gains I weigh 168 5'9 1.2% body fat. I heard great story on dmz but you tell me not to take it is there anything else out there

If you want to make 1/10th the gains you will get using Super DMZ, then use 1-andro.

I like Epi andro over 1,4 andro

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Wish I could order it but I already have the dmz and andro 1 on its way and it takes 3 weeks for anything to get to me overseas

Back