• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

older athlete, first cycle advice.

Ironveg

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all.

I am an older athlete(43), a brazilian jiu jitsu coach and kettle bell trainer. Along with that I do barbell compound lifts and gym training. I am looking to give myself a boost looking to add some moderate size/strength gains. I use pro lensis as a test booster which I like a lot but I am looking to see what I can do next next. Was looking at doing IML halo extreme or epi andro Rx as stand alone supplements. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hello all.

I am an older athlete(43), a brazilian jiu jitsu coach and kettle bell trainer. Along with that I do barbell compound lifts and gym training. I am looking to give myself a boost looking to add some moderate size/strength gains. I use pro lensis as a test booster which I like a lot but I am looking to see what I can do next next. Was looking at doing IML halo extreme or epi andro Rx as stand alone supplements. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Welcome to Ironmaglabs forums, Ironveg!

please don't hesitate to pm me should you have any questions.. you'll get a faster response that way.

As for the cycle, I always highly recommend 6 wks halo extreme at 3 caps WITH 3 caps Epi andro. Epi andro is very mild in sides, practically none. It helps improve any cycle by increasing libido (which can plummet from some cycles), staving off lethargy (which accompanies many cycles, and can ruin them). It's also great for lean dry hard dense and vascular gains, as well as strength and Its capable of shedding fast as well. It's best stacked with a methyl such as halo, which also happens to be mild in terms of sides, and great for lean mass and strength.

Lmk if you'd like me to set it up for you

Hello all.

Halo and epi andro would be a great starter stack brother.

Welcome to Ironmaglabs forums, Ironveg!

please don't hesitate to pm me should you have any questions.. you'll get a faster response that way.

As for the cycle, I always highly recommend 6 wks halo extreme at 3 caps WITH 3 caps Epi andro. Epi andro is very mild in sides, practically none. It helps improve any cycle by increasing libido (which can plummet from some cycles), staving off lethargy (which accompanies many cycles, and can ruin them). It's also great for lean dry hard dense and vascular gains, as well as strength and Its capable of shedding fast as well. It's best stacked with a methyl such as halo, which also happens to be mild in terms of sides, and great for lean mass and strength.

Lmk if you'd like me to set it up for you

Sent you a PM

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 6
Epi-Andro
3 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Halo Extreme
3 caps upon waking

PCT
Weeks 9 - 12
Tamoxifen Citrate
20mg (1mL) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Shopping Cart:

IronMagLabs
2x Epi-Andro
2x Advanced Cycle Support
2x Halo Extreme
1x E-Control
newTotal $271.09 incl FREE shipping (with discount "Adrenolin15" at the checkout)

Hardcore Peptides
1x Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate
Total $47.99 incl shipping (with discount "ADREN20" at the checkout)

Back