• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cutting fat. EPITREN cycle + or - Clen?

Sodeepop

Registered
Reaction score
I'm sure many people have asked this and i've read about 40% of the posts on here that even remotely mentioned clen, but anyway here it goes. Still waiting to start my first cycle, summers coming up here in Japan in a few months. Does anyone have any experience with Clen? I've spent the last week reading about it, and I understand it may have some detrimental effects long term. I lost 25 lbs over the past 6 months I'm 5'10" 160 lbs now, and although I watch my intake pretty well can't seem to get over the hump of those last fat stores. I've been stuck in this rut for a few months now. I just have fat around my lower belly and ass. Thats literally pretty much it. My face has thinned out a lot and the rest of my body is tightened up but I can't get rid of this little bit without seriously sacrificing some muscle. My question is should I give my EPITREN cycle a shot at leaning out that last bit of fat, or should I take clen in conjunction with it to ensure the fat cutting results? I need this summer to be one for the ages!

Can't edit for some reason, also does anyone know if HCP clen is legit? I wanna do two probably 2 weeks on 2 weeks off followed by another set to get me over the hump.

IMO, just forget the clen. Your diet is the most important factor here. Cardio is your friend as well when it comes to that last bit of fat. Epi-tren would be a fine choice to help you in your goal. You might even consider using Osta rx for 8-10 weeks along with it.

My diet is in pretty good check. I live in japan so most of my food are pretty lean to begin with and great ratios. I have yakiniku right next to my house i eat right after every workout. Chicken breast, steak, with broccoli and onion.

Clen can help a bit but you will get way more out of the EpiTren.

If you do decide to use Clen be careful. Doses over 100 mcg's daily can lead to serious health issues.

Plus the Clen shakes are awful. I've tried Clen and it really didn't do much for me besides make me shake a shit ton. It's overrated IMO

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Plus the Clen shakes are awful. I've tried Clen and it really didn't do much for me besides make me shake a shit ton. It's overrated IMO

It might be overrated, but I need to ensure that I'm ready this year. I don't plan on going too high and I don't plan on going over 100mcg for sure. I'm a smaller guy stature wise so i'm sure it will be enough at about 80-100 for the peak of the cycle. I was just curious if HCP clen is good, and if the clen will help. If it doesn't help then sure I wont do it but I'm watching my diet pretty well and unable to break past this road block.

I hear great things about albuteral. I can't seem to find any though. It's similar to Clen from what I understand but works more effectively

Word, but I'm not sure if albuterol will make me pop on urinalysis. I'm in the military so I have to be careful. My friend has taken clen and urinalysis after clen and was good to go so I know it's safe on that end. He said it helped him clean up before his competition pretty well.

Back